New Delhi: The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released a notification for around 3,600 posts of Medical Officer Grade-II (Level-2). The posts are either Gazetted or temporary.
Eligible candidates can apply till June 28, 2021, on the official website uppsc.up.nic.in.
Total posts (3,620):
Paediatrician – 600, Gynaecologist – 590, Anaesthetist – 590,
General Surgeon – 590, General Physician – 590, Pathologist – 75,
Ophthalmologist – 75, Radiologist – 75, Psychiatrist – 75
Orthopedician – 75, ENT Specialist – 75, Dermatologist – 75,
Microbiologist – 30, Forensic Specialist – 75, Public Health Specialist – 30
- For all posts, the age limit is between 21-40 years.
- MBBS degree from a university recognised by the ‘Medical Council of India’ or an undergraduate medical degree recognised under ‘The National Medical Commission Act, 2019’.
- Postgraduate degree (3 years) in the concerned speciality, or Postgraduate medical diploma with at least one year of experience in the concerned speciality.
- There is a relaxation of 5 years in age criteria for SC/ST/OBC candidates. For ex-servicemen, the relaxation is of 3 years.
- For general and backward category applicants - Rs 105
- For SC/ST and ex-servicemen category candidates - Rs 65
- For handicapped candidates - Rs 25
1: Visit the official link: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
2: Click on the notification under the 'activity dashboard.'
3: Go through the user instructions for any query or click directly on the ‘Apply’ tab.
4: Now, click on the Registration icon adjacent to your desired post.
5: Register yourself and then fill in the required details in the application form.
6: Upload all the required documents, pay the fee and submit the form.
7: Save a copy of the filled form. If required, take a printout for future reference.
If a large number of applications are received, the commission may hold a screening test which will be communicated in due course of time.