Aonla Lok Sabha constituency is one of the 80 Lok Sabha constituencies of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Aonla registered 58.80 per cent voter turnout in 2019, a loss of 1.43
percent. The total number of electors in the constituency is 1783792 while the total voter turnout is 1048914. While in 2014, the constituency registered 60.23 per cent voter turnout. The total number of electors in the constituency was 1652063 while the total voter's turnout was 995003.
Dharmendra Kashyap of Bharatiya Janata Party, Ruchivira of Bahujan Samaj Party, Kunwar Sarvaraj Singh of Indian National Congress and Dharmendra Kumar of Shivsena are a few prominent candidates contesting for general elections 2019 from Aonla Lok Sabha Constituency of Uttar Pradesh.
The Aonla constituency was formed prior to the 1962 elections.
Here is the full list of candidates contesting the Lok Sabha election in 2019 from Aonla Lok Sabha Constituency of Uttar Pradesh.
|SL. NO.||Candidate Name||Party Name|
|1||DHARMENDRA KASHYAP||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|2||RUCHIVIRA||Bahujan Samaj Party|
|3||KUNWAR SARVARAJ SINGH||Indian National Congress|
|4||MO. ATEEQ||National Fifty Fifty Front|
|5||IRSHAD ANSARI ADVOCATE||VANCHITSAMAJ INSAAF PARTY|
|6||RISHIPAL||Jan Shakti Ekta Party|
|7||DINESH KUMAR||Hindusthan Nirman Dal|
|9||PRAMOD KUMAR YADAV||Bhartiya Krishak Dal|
|10||PRITI KASHYAP||Rashtriya Mazdoor Ekta Party|
|11||RAMPHAL SHAKYA||Bahujan Mukti Party|
|12||SUNIL KUMAR||Pragatishil Samajwadi Party (Lohia)|
|14||HEMENDRA PAL SINGH||Independent|
Dharmendra Kumar of the Bharatiya Janata Party is the incumbent Member of Parliament from the Aonla Lok Sabha constituency.
The electors in the Aonla Lok Sabha Constituency cast their votes on April 23 in the third phase of 2019 Lok Sabha election. The results will be announced on May 23.
In the 2014 Lok Sabha polls, Dharmendra Kumar bagged 409907 votes and defeated Kunwar Sarvraj Singh of the Samajwadi Party. The SP candidate secured 271478 votes.