close

News WrapGet Handpicked Stories from our editors directly to your mailbox

Bareilly Lok Sabha constituency of Uttar Pradesh: Full list of candidates, polling dates

Here is the full list of candidates contesting the Lok Sabha election in 2019 from Bareilly Lok Sabha Constituency of Uttar Pradesh.

Bareilly Lok Sabha constituency of Uttar Pradesh: Full list of candidates, polling dates
File Photo

Bareilly Lok Sabha constituency is one of the 80 Lok Sabha Constituencies of Uttar Pradesh.

Bareilly registered 59.34 per cent voter turnout in 2019, a loss of 1.88 per cent. The total number of electors in the constituency is 1796060 while the total voter turnout is 1065843. While in 2014, the constituency registered 61.22 per cent voter turnout. The total number of electors in the constituency was 1662880 while the total voter's turnout was 1017992.

Praveen Singh Aron of Indian National Congress, Bhagwat Saran Gangwar of Samajwadi Party, Satish Kumar of Communist Party of India and Santosh Kumar Gangwar of Bharatiya Janata Party are a few prominent candidates contesting for general elections 2019 from Bareilly Lok Sabha Constituency of Uttar Pradesh.

The Bareilly Parliamentary Constituency was formed before the 1952 elections. The Bareilly Lok Sabha Constituency (constituency number 25) consists of five Vidhan Sabha segments. 

Uttar Pradesh Lok Sabha constituencies: All you need to know

Here is the full list of candidates contesting the Lok Sabha election in 2019 from Bareilly Lok Sabha Constituency of Uttar Pradesh.

 

SL. NO. Candidate Name Party Name
1 PRAVEEN SINGH ARON Indian National Congress
2 BHAGWAT SARAN GANGWAR Samajwadi Party
3 SATISH KUMAR Communist Party of India
4 SANTOSH KUMAR GANGWAR Bharatiya Janata Party
5 JAGPAL SINGH YADAV Akhand Samaj Party
6 MANOJ VIKAT Bahujan Nyay Dal
7 YATENDRA SINGH Bahujan Samyak Party (Mission)
8 RAHEESH MIYA VANCHITSAMAJ INSAAF PARTY
9 RABIYA AKHTAR Khusro Sena Party
10 LAEEK AHMAD MANSOORI Naitik Party
11 SAMAN TAHIR Pragatishil Samajwadi Party (Lohia)
12 USHA AGARWAL Independent
13 ZAVED KHAN Independent
14 NITIN MOHAN Independent
15 RAKESH AGARWAL ADVOCATE Independent
16 SYED RASHID ALI CHAMAN Independent

Also read: Bareilly Lok Sabha constituency

The electors in the Bareilly Lok Sabha Constituency cast their votes on April 23 in the third phase of 2019 Lok Sabha election. The results would be declared on May 23.

Santosh Kumar Gangwar of the BJP is the incumbent Member of Parliament from the Bareilly Lok Sabha constituency.