close

News WrapGet Handpicked Stories from our editors directly to your mailbox

Firozabad Lok Sabha constituency of Uttar Pradesh: Full list of candidates, polling dates

Here is the full list of candidates contesting the Lok Sabha election in 2019 from Firozabad Lok Sabha Constituency of Uttar Pradesh.

Firozabad Lok Sabha constituency of Uttar Pradesh: Full list of candidates, polling dates
File Photo

Firozabad Lok Sabha constituency is one of the 80 Lok Sabha Constituencies of Uttar Pradesh.

Firozabad registered 60.03 per cent voter turnout in 2019, a loss of 7.6 per cent. The total number of electors in the constituency is 1785577 while the total voter turnout is 1785577. While in 2014, the constituency registered 67.63 per cent voter turnout. The total number of electors in the constituency was 1633827 while the total voter's turnout was 1104878.

Akshay Yadav of Samajwadi Party, Dr. Chandra Sen Jadon of Bharatiya Janata Party and Upendra Singh Rajput of Bharatiya Kisan Parivartan Party are a few prominent candidates contesting for general elections 2019 from Firozabad Lok Sabha Constituency of Uttar Pradesh.

Firozabad Parliamentary Constituency was formed before the 1957 elections.

Uttar Pradesh Lok Sabha constituencies: All you need to know

Here is the full list of candidates contesting the Lok Sabha election in 2019 from Firozabad Lok Sabha Constituency of Uttar Pradesh.

 

 

SL. NO. Candidate Name Party Name
1 Akshay Yadav Samajwadi Party
2 Dr. Chandra Sen Jadon Bharatiya Janata Party
3 Upendra Singh Rajput Bharatiya Kisan Parivartan Party
4 Shivpal Singh Yadav Pragatishil Samajwadi Party (Lohia)
5 Chaudhary Basheer Independent
6 Rajveer Independent

Also read: Firozabad Lok Sabha constituency

The electors in the Firozabad Lok Sabha Constituency cast their votes on April 23 in the third phase of 2019 Lok Sabha election. The results would be declared on May 23.

Akshay Yadav is the incumbent Member of Parliament from the Firozabad Lok Sabha constituency.