Counting for 26 Lok Sabha seats in Gujarat began at 8 am. In Gujarat, 371 candidates are in the fray for the 26 seats for the Lok Sabha election 2019. The main battle in Gujarat is between BJP and Congress. However, the exit polls show that BJP will get a clear majority. Gujarat Prime Minister Narendra Modi and BJP president Amit Shah's home state. In 2014, BJP won all the 26 seats in the state.
Here are the latest trends of the Lok Sabha election result from Gujarat:
* BJP's Mohan Kundariya wins Rajkot seat.
* Amit Shah leads by over 5 lakh votes in Gandhinagar.
* This historic victory in general election is outcome of PM Modi's visionary leadership, Amit Shah's dynamism: Rajnath Singh
* This is PM Modi's biggest victory: CM Vijay Rupani
* BJP's victory in the victory of the people: Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani
* Amit Shah leading by 2.5 lakh votes in Gandhinagar.
* According to the latest trend BJP is leading in all the 26 seats.
Ahmedabad East- BJP, Ahmedabad West-BJP, Amreli-BJP, Anand-BJP, Banaskantha-BJP, Bardoli-BJP, Bharuch-BJP, Bhavnagar-BJP, Chhota Udaipur-BJP, Dahod-BJP, Gandhinagar-BJP, Jamnagar-BJP, Junagadh-BJP, Kachchh-BJP, Kheda-BJP, Mahesana-BJP, Navsari-BJP, Panchmahal-BJP, Patan-BJP, Porbandar-BJP, Rajkot-BJP, Sabarkantha-BJP, Surat-BJP, Surendranagar-BJP, Vadodara-BJP, Valsad-BJP.
* BJP President Amit Shah leading by over 50,000 votes from Gujarat's Gandhinagar.