Maval Lok Sabha Constituency, is one of 48 Lok Sabha constituencies in the western state of Maharashtra and cast its vote in the 2019 election on April 29.
Maval registered 59.44 per cent voter turnout in 2019, a loss of 0.7
per cent. The total number of electors in the constituency is 2297405 while the total voter turnout is 1365521. While in 2014, the constituency registered 60.14 per cent voter turnout. The total number of electors in the constituency was 1952208 while the total voter's turnout was 1174088.
Adv. Kanade Sanjay Kisan of Bahujan Samaj Party, Parth Ajit Pawar of Nationalist Congress Party and Shrirang Appa Chandu Barne of Shivsena are few prominent candidates contesting general election 2019 from Maval Lok Sabha Constituency of Maharashtra.
Votings for Lok Sabha election happened in 4 phases in Maharashtra – April 11, April 18, April 23 and April 29 and the counting will be held on May 23.
Here is the full list of candidates contesting the Lok Sabha election in 2019 from Maval Lok Sabha Constituency of Maharashtra.
|SL. NO.||Candidate Name||Party Name|
|1||Adv. Kanade Sanjay Kisan||Bahujan Samaj Party|
|2||PARTH AJIT PAWAR||Nationalist Congress Party|
|3||SHRIRANG APPA CHANDU BARNE||Shivsena|
|4||Jagdish alias Ayyappa Shamrao Sonawane||Kranti Kari Jai Hind Sena|
|5||JAYA SANJAY PATIL||Ambedkarite Party of India|
|6||PANDHARINATH NAMDEO PATIL||Bahujan Mukti Party|
|7||Prakash Bhivaji Mahadik||Bhartiya Navjawan Sena (Paksha)|
|8||MADAN SHIVAJI PATIL||Bharatiya Praja Surajya Paksha|
|9||RAJARAM NARAYAN PATIL||Vanchit Bahujan Aaghadi|
|10||SUNIL BABAN GAIKWAD||Bahujan Republican Socialist Party|
|11||AJAY HANUMANT LONDHE||Independent|
|12||Amruta Abhijit Apte||Independent|
|13||Navnath Vishwanath Dudhal||Independent|
|14||PRASHANT alias BABARAJE GANPAT DESHMUKH||Independent|
|15||BALKRUSHNA DHANAJI GHARAT||Independent|
|16||RAKESH PRABHAKAR CHAVAN||Independent|
|17||RAJENDRA MARUTI KATE (PATIL)||Independent|
|18||VIJAY HANUMANT RANDIL||Independent|
|19||SURAJ ASHOKRAO KHANDARE||Independent|
|20||SURESH SHRIPATI TAUR||Independent|
|21||Dr. SOMNATH ALIAS BALASHAHEB ARJUN POL||Independent|
Maval constituency came into existence following Delimitation in 2008. This constituency covers six assembly segments – Panvel, Karjat, Uran, Maval, Chinchwad and Pimpri which is reserved for the members of Scheduled Castes.
In the 2014 Lok Sabha election, Shrirang Chandu Barne of the Shiv Sena – won with a margin of over 1.57 lakh votes. He had defeated Laxman Pandurang Jagtap of the Peasants and Workers Party of India. While Barne had secured 512226 votes Jagtap got 354829 votes.