New Delhi: Priyanka Gandhi Vadra, the daughter of Congress president Sonia Gandhi and late Rajiv Gandhi, was born on January 12, 1972.
Here are a few facts about her:
- Priyanka Gandhi did her schooling from the Modern School and Convent of Jesus and Mary. She pursued her graduation in Psychology from Jesus and Mary College, University of Delhi.
- She is married to Delhi businessman Robert Vadra, and the couple has two children - Raihan and Miraya.
- Priyanka and Robert Vadra's wedding took place at the Gandhis' residence in Janpath on February 18, 1997.
- Priyanka Gandhi has always denied the possibility of her joinig active politics. She, however, assists her mother and brother Rahul Gandhi in campaigning during elections.
- There is a section in Congress which wants Priyanka Gandhi Vadra to be at the helm of affairs of the party.