I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B

Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan made a startling revelations on his blog that he is surviving only on 25% of his liver today, having lost the rest 75 percent to the deadly Hepatitis B virus. Watch to know more. Zee News is the highly popular Hindi News channel of India’s largest television network ZMCL. The channel, which has a huge following in India and abroad, has won several prestigious national and international awards.

Nov 24, 2015, 13:41 PM IST