New Delhi: Xiaomi on Tuesday launched the Mi Gaming Laptop alongside the unveiling of Mi MIX 2S smartphone in Shanghai.
The gaming laptop will go on sale in China from April 13 in two variants. The low end variant of the laptop has been priced at CNY 5,999 (approximately Rs 62,000) and for the high end variant customers will have to shell out CNY 8,999 (roughly Rs 93,000).
Here are the key features of the Mi Gaming Laptop
- NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 graphics card
- 7th gen Intel Core i7 processor
- 256GB SSD + 1TB HHD, expandable SSD
- High power cooling system, hotkey turbo cooling
- 15.6 inch screen with wide-colour gamut ultra-thin bezels
- Dolby sound and sony high resolution certified audio
- Professional gaming keyboard, 30 n-key rollover
- 16 million colour four-zone keyboard, 5 macro keys
- 10 interface ports, logically and efficiently designed
Mi MIX 2S
The Mi MIX 2S comes with 5.99-inch screen full HD+ (2160×1080 pixels) resolution and bezel-less display.
It will house a Qualcomm's Snapdragon 845 SoC. The phone will also have face recognition and face unlock. The phone will have a AI-based dual-camera setup.
Featuring a near bezel-less design this eye-catching phone has a curved ceramic design with a 7-series curved aluminum frame.
Among other features the phone has wireless charging, face unlock, ARCore and multi function NFC.
The phone has 12 megapixel wide angle camera with 12 MP telephoto 4 axis optical image stabilisation.
The phone's AI dual camera detects 206 scenes across 25 categories and 6 customizable parametres. Under the hood, the phone runs Android 8.0 Oreo with Xiaomi’s MIUI on top.
The phone comes in two variants –one with 6GB of RAM and 64GB storage and the other with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. The one with the lower storage and memory has been priced at RMB 3299 (approximately Rs 33,000) and the higher variant comes at RMB 3,999 (approximately Rs 40,000).