Advani, Mehta continue winning streak in Asian Snooker
Indore: India`s Pankaj Advani and Aditya Mehta continued their winning streaks by securing a place in the semi-final of the Asian Snooker Championship, while Kamal
Chawla failed to qualify for the last four stage on Friday.
Advani defeated China`s Tian Pengfei 73-18, 17-76, 78-23, 64-28, 55-43, 00-140, 142-00, while Mehta humbled Thailand`s Sangnil 79-24, 58-17, 69-28, 70-41, 65-17 here at the Yeshwant Club.
In a game of nerves, Afghanistan`s Mohammad Rais Senzahi defeated Chwla 78-52, 63-61, 51-77, 24-68, 40-79, 66-32, 48-49, 53-40, 69-23 to enter into the semi-finals.
Meanwhile, Thailand`s Passakorn Suwannawat trounced Shahid Aftab of Pakistan 93-03, 65-21, 52-65, 75-25, 55-69, 112-04, 65-07 to secure a place in the last four.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today