Advani, Mehta continue winning streak in Asian Snooker
Indore: India`s Pankaj Advani and Aditya Mehta continued their winning streaks by securing a place in the semi-final of the Asian Snooker Championship, while Kamal
Chawla failed to qualify for the last four stage on Friday.
Advani defeated China`s Tian Pengfei 73-18, 17-76, 78-23, 64-28, 55-43, 00-140, 142-00, while Mehta humbled Thailand`s Sangnil 79-24, 58-17, 69-28, 70-41, 65-17 here at the Yeshwant Club.
In a game of nerves, Afghanistan`s Mohammad Rais Senzahi defeated Chwla 78-52, 63-61, 51-77, 24-68, 40-79, 66-32, 48-49, 53-40, 69-23 to enter into the semi-finals.
Meanwhile, Thailand`s Passakorn Suwannawat trounced Shahid Aftab of Pakistan 93-03, 65-21, 52-65, 75-25, 55-69, 112-04, 65-07 to secure a place in the last four.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Watch: NASA releases best images of Pluto's largest moon, Charon
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!