Bhupathi-Bopanna lose in semis
London: Indian tennis pair Mahesh Bhupathi and Rohan Bopanna lost their men`s doubles semifinal clash to top seeds Bob and Mike Bryan of the US in straight sets at the Aegon Championships here.
The Bryan brothers won 6-4, 6-2 in 41 minutes and will take on Austro-Brazilian fourth seeds Alexander Peya and Bruno Soares in the final at the Queen`s Club grass courts.
The Indian third seeds were clearly not in their elements as they faulted thrice in the match.
The top seeds got three chances to break, once in the first set and twice in the second, and made use of every opportunity. The Indians did not earn a single breakpoint.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed