Planning to Get a Credit Card? Here are Exciting Options You Should Consider in 2023
Axis Bank ACE Credit Card
The Axis Bank ACE Credit Card was introduced in partnership with Google Pay. The card offers 5 percent cash back if you use their online payment system to pay your monthly utility bills. Additionally, this card offers unlimited 4 percent cash back on Zomato, Ola, and Swiggy purchases. You can use this credit card to receive 2 percent cash back on any type of purchase. The best feature of this card is that it only costs Rs 499 per year to receive all of these advantages.
Dhanlaxmi Bank Platinum Credit Card
A number of credit cards are available from Dhanlaxmi Bank, with the Platinum Credit Card being one of the best. This credit card is free and has no annual charge. If you use it to make hassle-free purchases at supermarkets or department stores, you'll receive 5% cash back.
It provides credit shield coverage up to Rs. 1,000,000, a purchase protection plan up to Rs. 1,000,000, and up to Rs. 210,000 in aviation accident insurance coverage. However, one of the restrictions on this credit card is that your yearly income must be at least Rs. 3,00,000 in order to qualify for this credit card.
SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card (RuPay version)
The RuPay version of this card is recently launched by SBI. This card offers significant rewards for online shopping. The RuPay version of SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card higher discounts on making payment of movies, dining, grocery spends and departmental stores
HPCL BoB ENERGIE Credit Card
This Bank of Baroda's credit card offers significant cashback on making fuel, LPG, grocery, and departmental stores.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium
This is one of the best credit cards one can consider in the ongoing year, 2023. Here are the key benefits offered by the merchants on this card:
- You have to pay Rs 750 as an annual charge for using this card. But the charge gets waived if you make transactions worth at least Rs 60,000
- Merchant also offers a 5 percent cash back on utility and fuel payments.
- One can get 5 percent cash back on phone bills
ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card
ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card was launched in 2018 to facilitate customers with trend benefits. This is one of the best credit cards one can consider in the ongoing year, 2023. Here are the key benefits offered by the merchants on this card:
- There is no annual charge for using this card.
- Merchant also offers a 1 percent fuel surcharge waiver to consumers.
- ICICI Bank offers 5 percent cashback for Amazon Prime members.
- You will get 2 percent cashback by making a payment to merchants through Amazon Pay.
- Customers will get 1 percent cash back on every transaction