New Delhi: Bollywood celebrities never fail to impress us with their honing style. Here are the top 7 celebrity looks this week that gave us major fashion goals.
1. Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan- As they sizzle on the cover of Vogue for December, we can't help but drool over this picture. While she looks smoking in a blue sequin dress he looks handsomely at ease in a sleeveless leather jacket. Katrina and Salman will be seen together in 'Tiger Zinda Hai'.
2. Kangana Ranaut- The 'Queen' of Bollywood gave us a reason to rejoice seeing her amazingly co-ordinated outfits this week. She really knows how to make a statement and she does just that in this Tony Ward Couture gown.
(Pic courtesy: IANS)
3. Malaika Arora Khan- She gave us two amazing looks this week, and looked stunning in both. First one is the red-hot Monisha Jaising gown and the other is the off shoulder self-portrait dress with Christian Louboutin boots.
(Pic courtesy: IANS)
4. Sonam Kapoor- Bollywood Style Guru Sonam Kapoor is a champ when it comes to red carpet fashion.
She also gave us two looks this week that we can't just stop thinking about. The First one is a Ralph and Russo couture gown that she chose for the Dubai Film Festival. This cool mint gown with a train is the perfect pick for a royal.
We love her other all ivory-cream Ashi studio gown, with a matching coat over the shoulders and Roger Vivier flower embellished satin pumps.
I’m so excited to be back in Dubai for the 14th International Film Festival with @IWCWatchesArabia @iwcwatches_india In - @ashistudio Styled by @RheaKapoor Styling Assistants: @chandiniw , @manishamelwani & @spacemuffin27 Hair & Make-up: @namratasoni Hair & Make-up Assistant: @deepti1681 : @thehouseofpixels
5. Deepika Padukone- We got to see another alluring look from Deepika this week as she adorned the beautiful custom Gauri and Nainika gown.
The huge bow around her waist and the backless fitting red outfit gave us major fashion goals. Her slicked back hair with shoulder-grazing earrings completed the look.