'Congratulations on your graduation, the ceremony was great': Wife told Headley after 26/11 attacks

Headley also revealed that his wife had met Jamaat-ud-Dawah chief Hafiz Saeed.

'Congratulations on your graduation, the ceremony was great': Wife told Headley after 26/11 attacks

Mumbai: While testifying before a Mumbai court on Friday, 26/11 attacks convict David Coleman Headley revealed that his wife knew of the plot to attack Mumbai.

Testifying before the court via a video link from the United States, Headley said, “On November 28, 2008, I got an e-mail from my wife stating 'congratulations on your graduation, the ceremony was great'.”

When Special Public Prosecutor Ujjwal Nikam asked him what exactly the e-mail meant, Headley said, “She was talking about the 26/11 attacks.”

“My wife gave me full credit for the successful terror attacks,” he told the court.

Headley also revealed that his wife had met Jamaat-ud-Dawah chief Hafiz Saeed.

“My wife met Hafiz Saeed and requested him to convince me to take her back as I had divorced her.

“My wife Faiza knew that I was a true follower of Hafiz Saeed who called me through somebody after hearing my wife's request,” he stated.

Zee News App: Read latest news of India and world, bollywood news, business updates, cricket scores, etc. Download the Zee news app now to keep up with daily breaking news and live news event coverage.