Advertisement
trendingNowenglish1148392https://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/celebrity/aamir-khan-the-next-prime-minister-of-the-country_115114.html

Aamir Khan the next Prime Minister of the country!

Aamir Khan wouldn’t have expected such an overwhelming response to his debut TV show ‘Satyamev Jayate’.

Zeenews Bureau
Mumbai: Aamir Khan wouldn’t have expected such an overwhelming response to his debut TV show ‘Satyamev Jayate’. The show’s first season is nearing its closure but the actor has been able to bring effective changes to the Indian social set up. Bureaucrats have sought his help and many have followed in his footsteps.
Prior to the show Aamir might have been just an actor, but now he is a national icon of sorts. Among the millions who are a fan of his, is Bollywood villain Shakti Kapoor. Kapoor might have not have had a good reputation on screen, but has been trying to do his bit for the society. Despite being stricken by controversies, Kapoor campaigned for the mayoral elections. And while the campaign was on, Kapoor spoke about his desire to see Aamir Khan lead the nation as the next Prime Minister. Talking to a leading daily, Shakti said, “That man is doing a wonderful job! In fact, I am ready to help him in any way he wants. I mean, who in todays world care to talk about such issues affecting common man. For me, he is a real hero and I think he should be the next Prime Minister of the country.” Hmm..well are you too in sync with what Shakti has said?

Stay informed on all the latest news, real-time breaking news updates, and follow all the important headlines in india news and world News on Zee News.