close

News WrapGet Handpicked Stories from our editors directly to your mailbox

Thanjavur Lok Sabha Constituency of Tamil Nadu: Full list of candidates, polling dates

Here is the full list of candidates contesting the Lok Sabha election in 2019 from Thanjavur Lok Sabha Constituency of Tamil Nadu.

Thanjavur Lok Sabha Constituency of Tamil Nadu: Full list of candidates, polling dates
File Photo

Thanjavur Lok Sabha Constituency number (30) is located in Thiruvarur, Thanjavur and Pudukkottai districts of Tamil Nadu. It was formed prior to the 1952 elections and has six Vidhan Sabha segments. 

Thanjavur registered 72.45 percent voter turnout in 2019, a loss of 3.08 percent. The total number of electors in the constituency is 1460266 while the total voter turnout is 1057903. While in 2014, the constituency registered 75.53 percent voter turnout. The total number of electors in the constituency was 1338929 while the total voter's turnout was 1011242.

Tamil Nadu Lok Sabha constituencies: All you need to know

Here is the full list of candidates contesting the Lok Sabha election in 2019 from Thanjavur Lok Sabha Constituency of Tamil Nadu.

SL. NO. Candidate Name Party Name
1 PALANIMANICKAM.S.S Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam
2 STALIN.R Bahujan Samaj Party
3 KRISHNAKUMAR.N Naam Tamilar Katchi
4 SAMPATH RAMADOSS Makkal Needhi Maiam
5 NATARAJAN.N.R Tamil Maanila Congress (Moopanar)
6 PANASAIARANGAN.K.N Desiya Makkal Sakthi Katchi
7 ABDULBUHARI.K Independent
8 SAMANTHA.K.S Independent
9 SELVARAJ.R Independent
10 MUTHUVEL.S Independent
11 MURUGESAN.P Independent
12 VIJAYAKUMAR.T Independent

Parasuraman K of the (AIADMK) is the present Lok Sabha MP of Thanjavur Parliamentary Constituency.

The electors in the Thanjavur Lok Sabha Constituency cast their votes on April 18 in the second phase of 2019 Lok Sabha election.

The results of the 2019 Lok Sabha election will be declared on May 23.