Ahmedabad: The voting for civic and panchayat polls in Gujarat was held on February 17, 2018. Dahod municipality registered the highest turnout of 76.67 percent while Rajkot recorded 50.17 percent turnout.
Among the places where votes were counted on Monday were Bhavnagar, Porbandar, Surendranagar and Rajkot.
Here are the updates:
- BJP wins Jasdan municipality in Rajkot district, bags 23 seats out of 28 seats.
- In Jasdan municipality of Rajkot district, BJP bags 23 out of 28 seats, Congress wins five.
- BJP wins all 12 seats in Sihor municipality in Bhavnagar district.
- BJP wins 23 out of 28 seats in Jasdan municipality in Rajkot district.
- Surendranagar - Victory of all the 4 candidates of BJP in Nagar Paliika Ward No. 1 in Thangadh
- Bharatiya Janata Party wins ward number 3 in Kutiyana municipality in Porbandar district.
- Congress wins all four seats in Gariadhar ward in Bhavnagar district.
- In Surendranagar, the entire Congress panel of 4 candidates win in ward number 6.
- In Bhavnagar, BJP wins on four seats in Gadhada municipality ward no. 1.
Surendranagar - Victory of all the 4 candidates of BJP in Nagar Paliika Ward No. 1 in Thangadh