Khagaria Lok Sabha Constituency, is one of 40 Lok Sabha constituencies in the eastern state of Bihar and cast its vote in the 2019 election on April 23.
Khagaria registered 57.67 percent voter turnout in 2019, a loss of 2.36 percent. The total number of electors in the constituency is 1673314 while the total voter turnout is 964995. While in 2014, the constituency registered 60.03 percent voter turnout. The total number of electors in the constituency was 1492969 while the total voter's turnout was 896164.
Choudhary Mehboob Ali Kaiser of Lok Jan Shakti Party, Ramakant Chaudhari of Bahujan Samaj Party, Moni Kumar of Bahujan Mukti Party and Sandeep Kumar Saket of Shivsena are some of the prominent names that will contest the Lok Sabha election 2019 from Khagaria Lok Sabha constituency in Bihar.
Voting for Lok Sabha election in Bihar was held in all the seven phases and counting will be held on May 23.
Here is the full list of candidates contesting the Lok Sabha election in 2019 from Khagaria Lok Sabha Constituency of Bihar.
|SL. NO.||Candidate Name||Party Name|
|1||Choudhary Mehboob Ali Kaiser||Lok Jan Shakti Party|
|2||Ramakant Chaudhari||Bahujan Samaj Party|
|3||Upendra Sahani||Rashtriya Jansambhavna Party|
|4||Umesh Chandra Bharti||Aadarsh Mithila Party|
|5||Tej Bahadur Singh||Proutist Sarva Samaj|
|6||Dhirendra Chaudhary||Aam Adhikar Morcha|
|7||Madhuvala Devi||Aam Janta Party Rashtriya|
|8||Mukesh Sahani||Vikassheel Insaan Party|
|9||Moni Kumar||Bahujan Mukti Party|
|10||Vinay Kumar Varun||Janhit Kisan Party|
|11||Sandeep Kumar Saket||Shivsena|
|12||Sunil Yadav||Garib Janshakti Party|
|14||Nagendra Singh Tyagi||Independent|
|17||Bandan Kumar Singh||Independent|
|18||Shiv Narayan Singh||Independent|
|20||Sangram Kumar Sada||Independent|
Khagaria constituency covers six assembly segments – Simri Bakhtiarpur, Hasanpur, Alauli, Khagaria, Beldaur and Parbatta.
In the 2014 Lok Sabha election, Mehboob Ali Kaiser of the Lok Janshakti Party (LJP) – won by getting a margin of over 76 thousand votes. He had defeated Krishna Yadav of the Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD). Kaiser had secured 313806 votes while Yadav got 237803 votes.