close

News WrapGet Handpicked Stories from our editors directly to your mailbox

Sivaganga Lok Sabha Constituency of Tamil Nadu: Full list of candidates, polling dates

Here is the full list of candidates contesting the Lok Sabha election in 2019 from Sivaganga Lok Sabha Constituency of Tamil Nadu.

Sivaganga Lok Sabha Constituency of Tamil Nadu: Full list of candidates, polling dates
File Photo

Sivaganga Lok Sabha Constituency is one of the 39 parliamentary constituencies of the southern state of Tamil Nadu.

Sivaganga registered 69.72 percent voter turnout in 2019, a loss of 3.11 percent. The total number of electors in the constituency is 1550390 while the total voter turnout is 1080914. While in 2014, the constituency registered 72.83 percent voter turnout. The total number of electors in the constituency was 1410287 while the total voter's turnout was 1027055.

The Sivaganga Lok Sabha Constituency comprises of six legislative assembly segments. 

Tamil Nadu Lok Sabha constituencies: All you need to know

Here is the full list of candidates contesting the Lok Sabha election in 2019 from Sivaganga Lok Sabha Constituency of Tamil Nadu.

SL. NO. Candidate Name Party Name
1 KARTI P CHIDAMBARAM Indian National Congress
2 SARAVANAN.K Bahujan Samaj Party
3 H.RAJA Bharatiya Janata Party
4 V.SAKTHI PRIYA Naam Tamilar Katchi
5 KAVINGNAR SNEKAN Makkal Needhi Maiam
6 ARIMALAM THIAGI.SUBRAMANIAN MUTHURAJA Agila India Makkal Kazhagam
7 M.PRABHAKARAN Tamil Nadu Ilangyar Katchi
8 A.VELLADURAI Ezhuchi Tamilargal Munnetra Kazhagam
9 A.ANTONY SESU RAJA Independent
10 L.KASINATHAN Independent
11 N.KARTHICK Independent
12 C.SARAVANAN Independent
13 SINGADURAI.R Independent
14 C.CHIDAMBARAM Independent
15 M.CHINNAIAH Independent
16 SENTHAMILSELVI.R Independent
17 SENTHIL KUMAR.C Independent
18 K.CHELLAKKANNU Independent
19 P.SELVARAJ Independent
20 R.NATARAJAN Independent
21 V.PANDI Independent
22 M.MOHAMMED RABEEK Independent
23 A.RADHA KRISHNAN Independent
24 M.RAJASEKAR Independent
25 M.RAJA Independent
26 P.RAJENDHIRAN Independent

PR Senthilnathan of the AIADMK is the present Lok Sabha MP of Sivaganga Parliamentary Constituency.

The electors in the Sivaganga Lok Constituency cast their votes on April 18 in the second phase of 2019 Lok Sabha election.

The results of the 2019 Lok Sabha election will be declared on May 23.