Mumbai: A fire that broke out in a chawl's (slum) godown at Reay Road in Mumbai has been completely doused.
At least five fire tenders were rushed to the spot as the new of fire spread on Monday.
The flames were soon brought under control.
Mumbai: Fire broke out at a godown on Reay Road, last night. 5 fire tenders were rushed to the spot & the fire was doused. No casualties reported. pic.twitter.com/BQ6pajLDBw
— ANI (@ANI) January 9, 2018
Preliminary investigation suggests that a short circuit led to the fire.
This incident comes after the massive fire in Kamala Mills Compound complex that claimed the lives of 14 people on December 29.
Recently, fire also broke out on the premises of Mumbai Sessions Court and in Cinevista Studio.
(With ANI inputs)