CHANDIGARH: In a freaking incident, a woman in Haryana died of scalping after her hair got entangled in the tyre of a car ride.
The accident happened at Pinjore town in Panchkula district.
The woman was at an amusement park near Yadavindra Gardens when the incident took place.
In another incident, a 32-year-old man died after he was sucked into a Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) machine in Mumbai's Nair Hospital.
The incident took place on January 28.
Rajesh Maru, a salesman at a garment shop, had entered the room with an oxygen cylinder to help an elderly patient at the behest of a ward boy. Metals are not allowed inside the MRI room.