Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Microsoft Corporation is finally releasing its latest operating system, the Windows 10 on July 29, 2015 across the globe and it comes for a free upgrade.
Yes, that is the best part besides the fact that it's faster, easier and more secure too.
Nevertheless, here are few points that one should keep in mind while or in order to upgrade to the Windows 10 OS.
1) Yes! it's absolutely free. No charge or anything of that sort.
2) However, one will need an email account with Live or Outlook, which is also free. This will be required for confirmation when one reserves the upgrade.
3) The upgrade is available only for those using Windows 7 and Widows 8.1 devices.
4) However, it is likely that Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 8/8.1 Enterprise and Windows RT/RT 8.1 will not get the update.
5) Remember to reserve the upgrade notification by clicking on the Windows logo or 'Start' button and then to app store. One can cancelled the reservation anytime.
6) The upgrade should be done within a year of the release of Windows 10.
7) While the upgrade is free, its requires 3GB download with standard data rate applicable.
8) Devices must be connected the internet and have Windows Update enabled.
9) For any clarification, Microsoft Answer Desk is always there or visit their site.