- 750g new potatoes
- 75ml buttermilk
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp caster sugar
- 100g sliced radishes
- 1 tbsp poppy seed
- 20g pack mustard cress, to serve
- Put potatoes in a pan of salted water, bring to the boil, then simmer for 12 minutes until cooked through.
- Drain and cool.
- Whisk buttermilk, light mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar and caster sugar with seasoning.
- Once spuds are cool, toss with the buttermilk dressing, radishes and poppy seeds.
- Sprinkle over cress to serve.