A fire broke out at Delhi's Shastri Bhawan on Tuesday afternoon. At least seven fire tenders have been rushed to the spot to douse the flames.
There were no casualties reported. The reason for the fire is presumed to be due to a short circuit.
Shastri Bhawan is a government building in central Delhi which is also from where the Ministry of Welfare - among other ministries - operates.
A fire had broken out here in July of 2017 as well. A short circuit was blamed for the fire at the time and it was quickly brought under control. Before this, a minor fire had broken out here in 2014 as well.