Tamil Nadu SSLC 10th results 2020: 100% pass percentage in TN SSLC result

Once declared, students can check their scorecrad on the official website of the board, dge.tn.gov.in, dge1.tn.nic.in, tnresults.nic.in. The results will also be displayed on alternative websites like - dge2.tn.nic.in, manabadi.co.in, schools9.com.

By Zee Media Bureau | Last Updated: Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:40

Around 9.7 lakh candidates who appeared for the Tamil Nadu SSLC or class 10 exams will get their result on Monday, August 10. The Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE) is scheduled to announce the scores at 9.30 am. Sudents can check the result through the websites – dge.tn.nic.in, tnresults.nic.in.

The results will also be displayed on alternative websites like - dge2.tn.nic.in, manabadi.co.in, schools9.com.

The Tamil Nadu's DGE has decided that 80% weightage will be given to marks in quarterly and half-yearly assessment tests, 20% weightage will be given to attendance. It may be recalled that Tamil Nadu Board Class 12 Results 2020 was announced on July 16.

Follow all the update on Tamil Nadu SSLC class 10th result 2020 here:

 

10 August 2020, 09:58 AM

The pass percentage in Tamil Nadu SSLC exam touched 100 percent this year, as the government earlier declared all students passed. 

10 August 2020, 09:56 AM

The result of Tamil Nadu SSLC exam has been declared. Around 9.7 lakh students who had appeared in the class 10 exam can check their results through the websites- dge.tn.nic.in or tnresults.nic.in.

10 August 2020, 09:55 AM

After opening the official website dge.tn.nic.in, tnresults.nic.in, students need to click on the download result link. Enter registration number, roll number. The results will appear on the screen. Download it, and take a print out for further reference.

10 August 2020, 09:11 AM

In 2019,  as many as 95.2 per cent students passed the Tamil Nadu SSLC exam. The passing percentage of girls was recorded at 97 per cent, four percent high as compared to the boys. 

10 August 2020, 07:44 AM

The Tamil Nadu SSLC which was scheduled to be held in March was postponed due to COVID-19 lockdown and was later cancelled. Students this year are evaluated based on a special scheme; under which 80 percent of the weightage will be given to quarterly or half yearly exams and remaining 20 percent to the attendance.

10 August 2020, 07:41 AM

Here's how you can check your Tamil Nadu SSLC Class 10 results 2020 online:

1. Visit the official website- tnresults.nic.in
2. Click on the link of 'SSLC Exam - March 2020 Results'
3. Enter the registration number and date-of-birth
4. The result will appear on the screen. Check for any discrepancy
5. Save and download the result
6. Take a print copy of the same and secure it for future