close

News WrapGet Handpicked Stories from our editors directly to your mailbox

Fatehpur Lok Sabha constituency of Uttar Pradesh: Full list of candidates, polling dates

Here is the full list of candidates contesting the Lok Sabha election in 2019 from Fatehpur Lok Sabha Constituency of Uttar Pradesh.

Fatehpur Lok Sabha constituency of Uttar Pradesh: Full list of candidates, polling dates
File Photo

Fatehpur Lok Sabha constituency is one of the 80 Lok Sabha constituencies in Uttar Pradesh. This constituency presently covers the entire Fatehpur district.

Fatehpur registered 56.62 percent voter turnout in 2019, a loss of 1.94 percent. The total number of electors in the constituency is 1835254 while the total voter turnout is 1039185. While in 2014, the constituency registered 58.56 percent voter turnout. The total number of electors in the constituency was 1803075 while the total voter's turnout was 1055940.

Niranjan Jyoti of Bharatiya Janata Party, Rakesh Sachan of Indian National Congress and Sukhdev Prasad Verma of Bahujan Samaj Party are a few prominent candidates contesting for general elections 2019 from Fatehpur Lok Sabha Constituency of Uttar Pradesh.

Here is the full list of candidates contesting the Lok Sabha election in 2019 from Fatehpur Lok Sabha Constituency of Uttar Pradesh.

Uttar Pradesh Lok Sabha constituencies: All you need to know

SL. NO. Candidate Name Party Name
1 NIRANJAN JYOTI Bharatiya Janata Party
2 RAKESH SACHAN Indian National Congress
3 SUKHDEV PRASAD VERMA Bahujan Samaj Party
4 ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA Janhit Bharat Party
5 MAHESH CHANDRA SAHU Pragatishil Samajwadi Party (Lohia)
6 RAJKUMAR LODHI Vikas Insaf Party
7 RAMKUMAR Peoples Party of India (Democratic)
8 KAMTA PRASAD Independent
9 JUBER AHMAD Independent
10 BENI PRASAD Independent

Also read: Fatehpur Lok Sabha constituency

The Fatehpur Lok Sabha Constituency has a total of six assembly segments - Jahanabad, Bindki, Fatehpur, Ayah Shah, Husainganj and Khaga.

The election here was conducted on May 6, 2019, as per the Phase V schedule announced by the Election Commission. The results would be declared on May 23.

Niranjan Jyoti of BJP is the sitting Member of Parliament from this constituency.