close

News WrapGet Handpicked Stories from our editors directly to your mailbox

Maharashtra: Fire breaks out in Nagpur building, no injuries reported

Several fire tenders have been rushed to the spot and fire fighting operations are underway. 

Maharashtra: Fire breaks out in Nagpur building, no injuries reported

A fire broke out in a building in Nagpur, Maharashtra, on Thursday night due to a short circuit in a medical shop, as reported by news agency ANI. The incident took place in Sandesh Dawa Bazaar of Nagpur. Several fire tenders have been rushed to the spot and fire fighting operations are underway. 

Live TV

However, no casualties or injuries have been reported.

This is a developing story. More details are awaited.

Tags: