The Rajasthan RBSE Class 10 results 2020 is expected to be announced by Rajasthan Board Secondary Education (RBSE) soon. Once declared, the result will be available on RBSE's official websites - rajresults.nic.in and rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
The passing marks for RBSE 10th Exam students is 33 per cent in all six subjects namely Science, Social Science, English, Hindi, Mathematics and either of Sanskrit/ Urdu/ Rajasthani/ Music/ others.
Here's how to check Rajasthan Board Class 10th results online:
1. The students should first visit the RBSE's official websites
2. Click on the link showing class 10 results option
3. Now enter your roll number and put the required details
4. You can now see your result is being displayed on the screen
5. Check your scorecard carefully and download the result copy for future reference
Students can also check the RBSE 10th result 2020 via SMS: Type – RESULT (space) RAJ10A (space) ROLL NUMBER – and send it to 56263.
The Rajasthan Class 10 exams were scheduled to be held from March 20 to 24 but the exams were postponed due to coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak and the subsequent lockdown. The exams were later held between June 29 and 30.
The RBSE Class 12th Science results 2020 were declared on July 8 and the overall passing percentage was recorded at 91.96. The RBSE Class 12th Commerce results 2020 were announced on July 13.