Ajmer Parliamentary Constituency is one of the 25 Lok Sabha constituencies in Rajasthan. It was formed in 1952.
Ajmer registered 67.10 per cent voter turnout in 2019, a loss of 1.55
per cent. The total number of electors in the constituency is 1872816 while the total voter turnout is 1256710. While in 2014, the constituency registered 68.65 per cent voter turnout. The total number of electors in the constituency was 1680130 while the total voter's turnout was 1153456.
It consists of eight Vidhan Sabha segments two of which have been reserved for the SC category.
Durga Lal Regar of Bahujan Samaj Party, Bhagirath Chaudhary of Bharatiya Janata Party and Riju Jhunjhunwala of Indian National Congress are a few prominent candidates contesting for general election 2019 from Ajmer Lok Sabha constituency of Rajasthan.
The Assembly Constituencies that fall in Ajmer parliamentary constituency are Dudu (SC), Kishangarh, Pushkar, Ajmer North, Ajmer South (SC), Nasirabad, Masuda and Kekri.
Here is the full list of candidates contesting the Lok Sabha election in 2019 from Ajmer Lok Sabha constituency of Rajasthan.
|SL. NO.||Candidate Name||Party Name|
|1||Durga Lal Regar||Bahujan Samaj Party|
|2||Bhagirath Chaudhary||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|3||Riju Jhunjhunwala||Indian National Congress|
|4||Vishram Babu||Ambedkarite Party of India|
The voting for the parliamentary polls 2019 on this seat took place in the fourth phase on April 29. The results will be declared on May 23.
Sanwar Lal Jat of BJP was elected as the Member of Parliament from this constituency.
In the 2014 Lok Sabha polls, Jat bagged 637874 votes and defeated Sachin Pilot of the INC who got 465891 votes.