Dhule Lok Sabha Constituency, is one of 48 Lok Sabha constituencies in the western state of Maharashtra and cast its vote in the 2019 election on April 29.
Dhule registered 56.69 per cent voter turnout in 2019, a loss of 1.83
per cent. The total number of electors in the constituency is 1904859 while the total voter turnout is 1079859. While in 2014, the constituency registered 58.52 per cent voter turnout. The total number of electors in the constituency was 1672023 while the total voter's turnout was 978541.
Aparanti Sanjay Yashwant of Bahujan Samaj Party, Kunalbaba Rohidas Patil of Indian National Congress and Bhamre Subhash Ramrao of Bharatiya Janata Party are few prominent candidates contesting general election 2019 from Dhule Lok Sabha Constituency of Maharashtra.
Votings for Lok Sabha election happened in 4 phases in Maharashtra – April 11, April 18, April 23 and April 29 and the counting will be held on May 23.
Here is the full list of candidates contesting the Lok Sabha election in 2019 from Dhule Lok Sabha Constituency of Maharashtra.
|SL. NO.||Candidate Name||Party Name|
|1||Aparanti Sanjay Yashwant||Bahujan Samaj Party|
|2||Kunalbaba Rohidas Patil||Indian National Congress|
|3||Bhamre Subhash Ramrao||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|5||Anil Ramdas Jadhaav||Baliraja Party|
|6||Ansari Mohammed Ismail Mohammed Ibrahim||Bharatiya Minorities Suraksha Mahasangh|
|7||Taher Sattar Khatik||Rashtriya Maratha Party|
|8||DILIP BHAIDAS PATIL||Bahujan Mukti Party|
|9||Nabi Ahmad Ahmad Dulla||Vanchit Bahujan Aaghadi|
|10||Nandkumar Jagannath Chavhan||Rashtriya Jansena Party|
|11||Pandharinath Chaitram More||Bhartiya Tribal Party|
|12||Pinjari Jainuddin Husain||Bahujan Maha Party|
|13||Mevati Hina Yusufbhai||Bhartiya Kisan Party|
|14||Sitaram Baga Wagh||Bahujan Republican Socialist Party|
|15||Irfan Mo. Isahak||Independent|
|16||Iqbal Ahmed Mohammed Rafeeque||Independent|
|17||Qasmi Kamal Hashim Mohammed Azmi||Independent|
|18||Chordiya Dhiraj Prakashchand||Independent|
|19||Tadvi Ayyub Khan Razzaque Khan||Independent|
|20||Dinesh Punamchand Koli||Independent|
|21||Deepak Khandu Amrutkar||Independent|
|22||Nasim Rauf Baba Khan||Independent|
|23||Nitin Baburao Khare||Independent|
|24||Pinjari Salim Kasam||Independent|
|25||Bhamare Subash Shankar||Independent|
|26||Meraj Bi Husain Khan||Independent|
|27||Mohammed Rizwan Mohammed Akbar||Independent|
|28||Dnyaneshwar Baliram Dhekale alias Bapu||Independent|
Dhule constituency covers six assembly segments – Dhule Rural, Dhule City, Sindkheda, Malegaon Central, Malegaon Outer and Baglan.
In the 2014 Lok Sabha election, Dr. Subhash Bhamre, of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) – won with a margin of over 1.30 lakh votes. He had defeated Amrishbhai Patelof the Indian National Congress (INC). While Bhamre had secured 529450 votes Patel got 398727 votes.