Farrukhabad Lok Sabha Constituency is one of the 80 Lok Sabha constituencies of Uttar Pradesh. The parliamentary constituency of Farrukhabad came into existence prior to the 1952 elections.
Farrukhabad registered 58.69 per cent voter turnout in 2019, a loss of 1.61
per cent. The total number of electors in the constituency is 1703926 while the total voter turnout is 1000103. While in 2014, the constituency registered 60.30 per cent voter turnout. The total number of electors in the constituency was 1611260 while the total voter's turnout was 971556.
Manoj Agarwal of Bahujan Samaj Party, Mukesh Rajput of Bharatiya Janata Party and Salman Khurshid of Indian National Congress are a few prominent candidates contesting for general elections 2019 from Farrukhabad Lok Sabha Constituency of Uttar Pradesh.
Here is the full list of candidates contesting the Lok Sabha election in 2019 from Farrukhabad Lok Sabha Constituency of Uttar Pradesh.
|SL. NO.||Candidate Name||Party Name|
|1||Manoj Agarwal||Bahujan Samaj Party|
|2||Mukesh Rajput||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|3||Salman Khurshid||Indian National Congress|
|4||Uday pal Singh||Pragatishil Samajwadi Party (Lohia)|
|6||Vipin Kumar Mishra||Bhartiya Shakti Chetna Party|
|7||Shri Krishna||Mazdoor Dalit Kisaan Mahila Gareeb Party (Hindustani)|
The Assembly Constituencies that fall in Farrukhabad parliamentary constituency are - Aliganj, Kaimganj (SC), Amritpur, Farrukhabad and Bhojpur.
The voting in this parliamentary constituency took place in the fourth phase of the 2019 Lok Sabha polls on April 29. The results will be declared on May 23.
Mukesh Rajput of BJP had won from this constituency in the 2014 Lok Sabha polls. In the 2014 Lok Sabha polls, Mukesh Rajput bagged 406195 votes and defeated SP candidate Rameshwar Singh Yadav who got 255693 votes.