Hatkanangle Lok Sabha Constituency is one of the 48 constituencies of Maharashtra state.
Hatkanangle registered 70.28 percent voter turnout in 2019, a loss of 2.77 percent. The total number of electors in the constituency is 1772563 while the total voter turnout is 1245797. While in 2014, the constituency registered 73.05 per cent voter turnout. The total number of electors in the constituency was 1624933 while the total voter's turnout was 1187052.
Ajay Prakash Kurane of Bahujan Samaj Party, Dhairyasheel Sambhajirao Mane of Shivsena and Raju Anna Shetti of Swabhimani Paksha are few prominent candidates contesting general election 2019 from Hatkanangle Lok Sabha Constituency of Maharashtra.
It was initially formed before 1962 but was dissolved in 1976 with Ichalkaranji as the new constituency.
Here is the full list of candidates contesting the Lok Sabha election in 2019 from Hatkanangle Lok Sabha Constituency of Maharashtra.
|SL. NO.||Candidate Name||Party Name|
|1||Ajay Prakash Kurane||Bahujan Samaj Party|
|2||Dhairyasheel Sambhajirao Mane||Shivsena|
|3||Aslam Badshahaji Sayyad||Vanchit Bahujan Aaghadi|
|4||Prof. Dr. Prashant Gangawane||Bahujan Republican Socialist Party|
|5||Madan Vajir Sardar||Bahujan Mukti Party|
|6||Raju Mujikrao Shetty||Bahujan Maha Party|
|7||Raju Anna Shetti||Swabhimani Paksha|
|8||Anandrao Vasantrao Sarnaik (Fouji Bapu)||Independent|
|9||Aitawade Vidyasagar Devappa||Independent|
|10||Kamble Vishwas Ananda||Independent|
|11||Kishor Rajaram Panhalkar||Independent|
|12||Dr. Nitin Udal Bhat||Independent|
|13||Patil Raghunath Ramchandra||Independent|
|14||Mahadev Jagannath Jagadale||Independent|
|15||Vijay Bhagwan Chougule||Independent|
|16||Sangramsinh Jaysingrao Gaikwad||Independent|
|17||Sanjay Ghanshyam Agrawal||Independent|
The election here was conducted on April 23, 2019, as per the Phase III schedule announced by the ECI. The results would be declared on May 23.
Raju alias Devappa Anna Shetti of the Swabhimani Paksha is the incumbent MP from this constituency. In the 2014 Lok Sabha polls, Raju Shetti bagged 640428 votes and defeated INC candidate Awade Kallappa Baburao.