Kaiserganj Lok Sabha constituency is one of the 80 Lok Sabha constituencies in Uttar Pradesh.
Kaiserganj registered 54.28 percent voter turnout in 2019, a loss of 1 percent. The total number of electors in the constituency is 1804738 while the total voter turnout is 979669. While in 2014, the constituency registered 55.28 percent voter turnout. The total number of electors in the constituency was 1711203 while the total voter's turnout was 946002.
Chandradev Ram Yadav of Bahujan Samaj Party, Brijbhusan Sharan Singh of Bharatiya Janata Party and Vinay Kumar Pandey 'Vinnu' of Indian National Congress are a few prominent candidates contesting for general elections 2019 from Kaiserganj Lok Sabha Constituency of Uttar Pradesh.
Here is the full list of candidates contesting the Lok Sabha election in 2019 from Kaiserganj Lok Sabha Constituency of Uttar Pradesh.
|SL. NO.||Candidate Name||Party Name|
|1||Chandradev Ram Yadav||Bahujan Samaj Party|
|2||Brijbhusan Sharan Singh||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|3||Vinay Kumar Pandey 'Vinnu'||Indian National Congress|
|4||Umesh Kumar||Rashtriya Jan Adhikar Party (United)|
|5||Chandra Prakash Pandey||Naitik Party|
|6||Dhananjay Sharma||Pragatishil Samajwadi Party (Lohia)|
|7||Pramod Kumar||Samrat Ashok Sena Party|
|8||Vajid||Aam Janta Party (India)|
|9||Santosh||Bharat Prabhat Party|
|10||Om Prakash Mishra||Independent|
The Kaiserganj Lok Sabha Constituency has a total of eight assembly segments - Prayapur, Kaiserganj, Katra Bazar, Colonelganj and Tarabganj.
The election here was conducted on May 6, 2019, as per the Phase V schedule announced by the Election Commission. The results would be declared on May 23.
Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh of BJP is the sitting Member of Parliament from this constituency. In the 2014 Lok Sabha polls, Brij Bhushan received 3,81,500 votes and defeated Samajwadi Party candidate Vinod Kumar aka Pandit Singh who got 3,03,282 votes.