Udan 4.0

UDAN 4.0: Bids invited for 30 Airports/Airstrips, one Water Aerodrome in North-Eastern region

The Ministry of Civil Aviation will bear 90% of VGF (Viability Gap Funding) and the remaining 10% by North East state governments.

Dec 06, 2019, 23:07 PM IST

Aviation ministry to connect Bilaspur and Ambikapur airports through Udan 4.0

Minister of State(I/C)  for Civil Aviation Hardeep S Puri, discussed this matter in a review meeting of Udan and informed that the ministry is committed to connecting these airports at the earliest which is the aim of Udan 4.0. 

Nov 20, 2019, 22:13 PM IST