New Delhi: Anushka Sharma has been spreading fear with her upcoming horror flick 'Pari'. The movie, produced by Anushka herself, sees her as someone who gets possessed in order to get killed.
Though not much is known about the film, we bring to you some of the details about the supernatural film, which is all set to release this Holi, i.e. on March 2.
- While many would have assumed by now that Anushka must be playing the titular character 'Pari' in her next, here's the catch. As per reports, the 29-year-old actress will be seen playing the role of a girl named Rukhsana in the movie.
- As per another report, Anushka is speculated to play a double role in the movie.
- During the shooting of the film in August 2017 in West Bengal, a technician, named Shah Alam died of electrocution. The shooting of the film at the shooting site was immediately stopped following the incident.
- Earlier, the film was supposed to hit screens on February 9. However, to avoid a clash with several other big releases, the movie was rescheduled to arrive in theatres on March 2.
- 'Pari' is a joint production by Anushka and her brother’s Clean Slate Films & KriArj Entertainment. The movie has reportedly been shot in Kolkata and Mumbai.
The first trailer of the movie was revealed by the actor-producer on Thursday.
— Anushka Sharma (@AnushkaSharma) February 15, 2018
The film is Anushka’s third home production venture after 'NH10' and 'Phillauri'. Directed by debutant Prosit Roy, the film also stars Parambrata Chatterjee, Rajat Kapoor and Ritabhari Chakraborty and hits the screens on March 2.