Thiruvananthapuram: The Kerala Public Service Commission has issued a notification for the recruitment under various categories.
Candidates can check Kerala PSC website keralapsc.gov.in to check the details apropos of all the 117 posts.
Last date to fill online application is June 14.
In a bid to be eligible for the post, candidates need to be at least 20 years of age and not older than 31 years.
Some of the posts are forest driver, Village field assistant, Higher Secondary school teacher, Confidential assistant, pharmacist assistant professor in infectious disease, assistant professor in gastroenterology, police constable, LD Clerk, laboratory technical assistant, Math lecturer and medical officer to name a few.
The candidates will have to go through a written test and an interview afterwards.
How to apply for Kerala PSC recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website - keralapsc.gov.in
- Click on the “One Time Registration” tab
- Register by providing required details
- If you are already registered, directly log on to psc.kerala.gov.in
- Enter your details and click on Log In
- Download and take a print copy of your application form