Parbhani Lok Sabha Constituency of Maharashtra: Full list of candidates, polling dates

Here is the full list of candidates contesting the Lok Sabha election in 2019 from Parbhani Lok Sabha Constituency of Maharashtra. 

Parbhani Lok Sabha Constituency of Maharashtra: Full list of candidates, polling dates
File Photo

Parbhani Lok Sabha Constituency is one of the 48 parliamentary constituencies of Maharashtra. It was formed before the elections of the year 1957. It is located in the Parbhani District and constitutes six Vidhan Sabha assemblies. 

Parbhani registered 63.09 per cent voter turnout in Lok Sabha Election 2019, a loss of 1.35 per cent from 2014. The total number of electors in the constituency is 1984130 while 1251825 came out to exercise their franchise. While in 2014, the constituency registered 64.44 per cent voter turnout. The total number of electors in the constituency was 1802894 while 1161805 voted.

Jadhav Sanjay (Bandu) Haribhau of Shivsena, Rajan Ramchandra Kshirsagar of Communist Party of India, Rajesh Uttamrao Vitekar of Nationalist Congress Party and Dr Vaijnath Sitaram Phad of Bahujan Samaj Party are a few prominent candidates who contested the general election 2019 from Beed.

The electors in the Parbhani Lok Sabha Constituency cast their votes on April 18 in the second phase of 2019 Lok Sabha election. The results will be declared on May 23.

Maharashtra Lok Sabha constituencies: All you need to know

SL. NO. Candidate Name Party Name
1 Jadhav Sanjay (Bandu) Haribhau Shivsena
2 Rajan Ramchandra Kshirsagar Communist Party of India
3 Rajesh Uttamrao Vitekar Nationalist Congress Party
4 Dr.Vaijnath Sitaram Phad Bahujan Samaj Party
5 Alamgir Mohammad Khan Bharipa Bahujan Mahasangh
6 Dr.Appasaheb Onkar Kadam Swatantra Bharat Paksha
7 Alamgir Mohammad Khan Vanchit Bahujan Aaghadi
8 Uttamrao Pandurangrao Rathod Bahujan Mukti Party
9 Kishor Namdeo Gaware Bharatiya Praja Surajya Paksha
10 Yashwant Rambhau Kasbe Bahujan Republican Socialist Party
11 Sk. Salim Sk. Ibrahim Bahujan Maha Party
12 Subhash Ashokrao Ambhore (Dudhgaonkar) Ambedkar National Congress
13 Santosh Govind Rathod Bhartiya Bahujan Kranti Dal
14 Harishchandra Dattu Patil Sangharsh Sena
15 Kishor Baburao Munnemanik Independent
16 Govind Ramrao Deshmukh Independent
17 Dr.Appasaheb Onkar Kadam Independent
18 Bobade Sakharam Gyanba Independent
19 Sangita Kalyanrao Nirmal Independent

Also read: Parbhani Lok Sabha Constituency

Jadhav Sanjay (Bandu) Haribhau of Shiv Sena is the incumbent Member of Parliament from the Parbhani parliamentary constituency.

In 2014 Lok Sabha election, Jadhav Sanjay (Bandu) Haribhau was declared a winner from this seat. 

In the 2014 Lok Sabha election, Jadhav Sanjay (Bandu) Haribhau bagged 578,455 votes and defeated Bhambale Vijay Manikrao of the NCP in the Parbhani Lok Sabha Constituency. 

Zee News App: Read latest news of India and world, bollywood news, business updates, cricket scores, etc. Download the Zee news app now to keep up with daily breaking news and live news event coverage.