Madhya Pradesh rally: Narendra Modi accuses Congress of being arrogant
Zee Media Bureau
Bharatiya Janata Party’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on Friday addressed an election rally in Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh.
The BJP leader will also address election gatherings in Barwani, Jhabua and Indore later today.
Security forces have been facing a daunting task to guard the BJP’s PM candidate, who is considered to be on the hit list of terror outfit Indian Mujahideen. A series of small bombs killed six people at a rally the Gujarat Chief Minister held in the city of Patna on October 27.
An elite team protecting Modi has been ordered to secure all public meetings using the same tactics of the Special Protection Group that guards former and serving prime ministers and their families along the lines of the US Secret Service.
Modi’s now has three layers of protection: one group to take on any attackers, a second to provide cover and a third to get him to safety.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal