Reportedly, Facebook is also running a "small test" in India, of a video tab in the navigation bar of its flagship mobile applications.
WhatsApp has emerged as a force to reckon with in news media, apparently at the cost of its owner Facebook, according to a new report.
In a bid to go after spam and clone apps on its App Store, Apple has instituted new tougher guidelines, thus cleaning up millions of apps in the process, media reported.
WhatsApp will stop working on Nokia S60 devices after June 30.
Homegrown messaging app Hike on Tuesday added payments feature that will allow its over 100 million users to transfer money and recharge/pay mobile bills through the messaging platform.
If you use one of these affected mobile devices, here is what you can do.
President Pranab Mukherjee launched a mobile application, `Selfie with Daughter`, aimed at spreading awareness about female foeticide at Rashtrapati Bhavan.
NetApp is the leader in data insight, access, and control for hybrid cloud environments.
WhatsApp has announced three new features for iPhone users. These new features are –new album, filter features and reply shortcut.
Next time you send a message intended for your girlfriend mistakenly to someone else on WhatsApp, just chill. You may have soon a five-minute window to revoke such misdirected messages.
With the new reply shortcut, users can now simply swipe right on any message and start typing response.
Using tools already on smartphones, including the compass, researchers are developing an app to stop machine-based voice impersonation attacks on voice-based smartphone apps such as Siri and WeChat.
Microsoft has launched a new app called `Face Swap` that will let users stick their faces onto different scenes and different characters.
Hotel tech company DJUBO on Monday announced a valiant step in enhancing hotel`s operations management experience with release of its new POS app.Recently launched, the DJUBO POS is a cloud solution perfect for restaurants and food outlets, and hotel outlets of every kind.
City-based OnMobile Global Limited today announced the launch of ONMO Express in the USA, the company's first consumer App.
India`s internet users now stands at 355 million putting the country number two in the market just behind China.
Surpassing Facebook, leading communication app Truecaller has become the fourth most downloaded application in India on Google Play Store and is delivering over 100,000 clicks in a day to in-app advertisers.
The global developer community, including many from India, has earned over $70 billion since the App Store`s launch in 2008, Apple announced on Thursday.
By encouraging people to click on the suspicious link, scammers are tricking people into providing their payment details.
Instagram is rolling out a new "archive" feature that will let the users hide any of their posts from everyone else but keeping them safe to look at in private and/or restore to visibility.
As of now, only three contacts can be pinned to the top.
Facebook-owned Instagram on Wednesday introduced face filters and a new set of creative tools in the camera to make it more fun to share moments with friends.
The Supreme Court has asked the government to ensure that 160 million Indian subscribers are not "entrapped" in any manner by service providers like WhatsApp, which is providing free services to its users.
Earlier, only select developers were authorised to build for the chat-based service, VentureBeat reported.
As per data shared by WhatsApp, India is the top country for video calling minutes with over 50 million video calling minutes per day.
The sector regulator Trai said it will soon roll-out an app that enables subscribers to rate the service quality of a phone call.
The sector regulator Trai on Friday said it will soon roll-out an app that enables subscribers to rate the service quality of a phone call.
The Delhi High Court has allowed the use of social network like Whatsapp and email in judicial proceedings.
The popular taxi-hailing service provider Uber has entered the food delivery business as well. Uber on Tuesday launched UberEATS in India, with Mumbai being the first city where the service will go live.
- All you need to know about operation 'All Out' in J&K
- Two injured in firing outside Jalandhar mall
- Watch: Car catches fire in Bihar's Nalanda, no casualty
- Prez poll: Kovind files nomination; Meira Kumar to challenge him
- Srinagar: Police officer lynched by mob outside Jamia mosque
- ISRO's PSLV-C38 places Cartosat-2 along with 30 nano satellites in orbit
- DNA: Nonstop News
- DNA: Police officer stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid in Srinagar
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- Allahabad High Court quashes Uttar Pradesh govt order, reinstates six Shia Waqf Board members
- WATCH: Jason Roy becomes first man ever to be dismissed for obstructing field in T20Is
- Prabhas’ reaction to SS Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali 3’ offer is hilarious! WATCH
- BJP leader Bandi Ramesh hacked to death in Karnataka's Ballari
- Day of retirements for New Zealand: Black Caps lose Luke Ronchi, Jeetan Patel on same day
- Tubelight movie review: Even Salman Khan's star power isn’t bright enough to illuminate Kabir Khan's film!
- ISRO successfully plants Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites in orbit - This is what PM Modi has to say!
- West Indies vs India, 1st ODI — As it happened...
- Virat Kohli's favourite Ravi Shastri to apply for India job only under one condition
- Government announces names of 30 more smart cities; Thiruvanathapuram tops list
- Srinagar cop stripped naked, stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid; 2 arrested
- Mohammad Nabi thanks BCCI for helping Afghanistan get Test status; hopes to play first 5-day match against India
- Subramanian Swamy says security cover given to Mirwaiz Umar Farooq should be revoked
- WATCH: The Great Khali's protegee Kavita Devi makes history, all set to become first Indian woman ever to fight in WWE