In Rajkot, as many as 792 women took part in an 'aqua yoga' event, wherein they performed asanas in different swimming pools, an official of the city civic body said.
The event was co-organised by the Gujarat government with Chief Minister Vijay Rupani sharing the dais with Shah and Ramdev.
Thousands of people performed yoga at the sprawling Gujarat University grounds here early on Wednesday despite light showers in what was claimed to be the world`s biggest congregation exercising together.
Mahatma Gandhi lived in the ashram, situated on the banks of Sabarmati river here along with his wife Kasturba from 1917 and 1930.
According to the police officials, if the new system becomes a success, then it would be implemented on a permanent basis.
The 2008 Ahmedabad bombings were a series of 21 bomb blasts that hit Ahmedabad on July 26, 2008.
BJP MP and Bollywood veteran Paresh Rawal has sparked a controversy by one of his tweets.
Jaiman Patel reached the Ahmedabad International Airport in a drunken state, barely able to walk.
The SIT opposed Kodnani's plea to the bench of justices Harsha Devani and A S Supehiya contending that the plea, made at a belated stage, was not legally tenable and cannot be permitted.
Jagat Kinkhabwala, also known as 'sparrow man', said that in the letter, dated April 12, the PM did not only congratulate him but also displayed his sensitivity towards the issue.
BJP is gearing up for the 2017 Gujarat Assembly Elections.
Gujarati Brahmins are now demanding caste-based reservation in the state assembly.
A panipuri vendor has been put behind bars because he used to mix toilet cleaner in 'paani' (panipuri water).
He had revealed to the authorities that he had not disclosed an income of Rs13,860 crore. That puts him for a direct tax liability of Rs4,500 crore.
Police today raided a call centre here and arrested 19 people, including six women, for allegedly posing as officials of US' Internal Revenue Service and extorting money from American nationals by threatening them of legal action over 'tax evasion'.
Kejriwal's visit to the state, although not his first, is expected to give a huge boost to the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) members in the state ahead of the polls.
"How do I become a criminal just for writing a clarification note (on an official file)? When I asked them, they (ACB) had no answer," Sisodia said.
To motivate talented youths to take up research and development, Gujarat government has decided to invite Nobel Prize winners from across the world, a day before the inauguration of the next Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit.
Do these anti-Arvind Kejriwal posters signify that Gujarat is rejecting Aam Aadmi Party (AAP)?
For those, especially women, who want to look eternally beautiful like Cleopatra, the Queen of Egypt, Gujarat Gauseva and Gauchar Vikas Board recommends them to massage their face with cow urine.
Chief Minister Vijay Rupani took the decision to constitute the three-member SIT to probe the incident after receiving several representations from Dalit leaders.
The cafe, which reportedly serves tea and breakfast among other items, is also very popular among VVIPs and celebrities.
Additional Sessions Judge of Ahmedabad rural D P Gohil dismissed the anticipatory bail plea on the ground that allegations against him were serious in nature and the matter was under investigation.
Leader Hardik Patel, left for Udaipur in Rajasthan, in accordance with the Gujarat High Court's condition while granting him bail.
Arjun Vanzara, son of former top Gujarat Police official, the controversial D.G. Vanzara, was on Tuesday caught red-handed by the Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) while accepting a bribe of Rs 75,000, officials said.
- All you need to know about operation 'All Out' in J&K
- Two injured in firing outside Jalandhar mall
- Watch: Car catches fire in Bihar's Nalanda, no casualty
- Prez poll: Kovind files nomination; Meira Kumar to challenge him
- Srinagar: Police officer lynched by mob outside Jamia mosque
- ISRO's PSLV-C38 places Cartosat-2 along with 30 nano satellites in orbit
- DNA: Nonstop News
- DNA: Police officer stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid in Srinagar
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- Allahabad High Court quashes Uttar Pradesh govt order, reinstates six Shia Waqf Board members
- WATCH: Jason Roy becomes first man ever to be dismissed for obstructing field in T20Is
- Prabhas’ reaction to SS Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali 3’ offer is hilarious! WATCH
- BJP leader Bandi Ramesh hacked to death in Karnataka's Ballari
- Day of retirements for New Zealand: Black Caps lose Luke Ronchi, Jeetan Patel on same day
- Tubelight movie review: Even Salman Khan's star power isn’t bright enough to illuminate Kabir Khan's film!
- ISRO successfully plants Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites in orbit - This is what PM Modi has to say!
- West Indies vs India, 1st ODI — As it happened...
- Virat Kohli's favourite Ravi Shastri to apply for India job only under one condition
- Government announces names of 30 more smart cities; Thiruvanathapuram tops list
- Srinagar cop stripped naked, stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid; 2 arrested
- Mohammad Nabi thanks BCCI for helping Afghanistan get Test status; hopes to play first 5-day match against India
- Subramanian Swamy says security cover given to Mirwaiz Umar Farooq should be revoked
- WATCH: The Great Khali's protegee Kavita Devi makes history, all set to become first Indian woman ever to fight in WWE