Honor 8 Pro has 5.7-inch smartphone has 2.5D glass, comes with 2K quad HD display and houses 4000mAh battery.
Redmi 4, Redmi 4A and Redmi Note 4 are available for pre-order on the company's website.
Check out the key features of OnePlus 5.
Shutterbugs who need a stylish yet affordable phone can consider this device.
The phone will be launched at an event in Mumbai at 2 pm.
OnePlus 5 comes with 5.5 inch 1080p OPTIC AMOLED/dci-P3 display.
Redmi Note 4 is up for grabs at both Flipkart and Mi.com.
Indian fans can rejoice as the phone is set to be launched in the country tomorrow.
The Moto X Force features a 5.4-inch AMOLED Quad HD display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440.
Intex Aqua S3 comes with 5-inch HD-IPS display, 1.3GHz quad-core processor and 2GB RAM.
The Redmi 4 will be up for grabs on Mi.com as well as on Amazon.in at 12 Pm.
OnePlus 5 launch is set for 12pm EDT (9:30pm IST) on Tuesday.
OnePlus 5 is said to be the thinnest flagship smartphone with a fingerprint scanner like no other device available so far.
Catch the live stream of Moto C Plus India launch launch event.
The 5-inch device with a HD resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels is powered by 64-bit quad-core MediaTek processor, runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system and supports 4G/LTE connectivity.
The Nokia 3 android smartphone is now available at your neighbourhood retail store.
If you book the phone via HTC's online store, you can get HTC flip cover worth Rs 1,999 for free.
The device, as its name suggests, is battery-oriented, featuring a 4,000mAh battery.
Scheduled to be launched in the first half of July, "Honor 8 pro" may be priced around Rs 37,000.
Huawei's smartphone e-brand Honor on Friday said Karnataka has emerged as one of its top markets in India, contributing almost 10 percent of the total sale.
The HTC U11 will be available in India via Amazon India and through offline retailers from last week of June.
The pre-order for U11 will start from Saturday and if you do it via HTC's online store, you can get HTC flip cover worth Rs. 1,999 for free.
Imported devices will get more expensive than locally made ones – Here is why.
HTC has introduced a device operation technology in U11 with HTC edge sense that will allow users to control its function by applying different pressures of their grip on the edge of the phone.
Google`s flagship Android device has now sold over 1 million units, media reported, saying the figure was reached based on downloads of an application exclusive to the device.
The two new additions to the J series of Samsung sport 13MP rear camera and LED flash and a front camera that is 13MP with f/1.9 aperture and LED flash.
The Nokia 3 will be available only in retail stores for Rs 9,499.
Here are the Key Features of Nokia 6 Android smartphone.
HMD Global, which holds the global rights to market the iconic Nokia brand on Tuesday unveiled three smartphones –Nokia 6, Nokia 5 and Nokia 3 in the Indian market.
Here is all you need to know about the pricing, availability and features of the Nokia 6 , Nokia 5 Nokia 3 android smartphones.
- All you need to know about operation 'All Out' in J&K
- Two injured in firing outside Jalandhar mall
- Watch: Car catches fire in Bihar's Nalanda, no casualty
- Prez poll: Kovind files nomination; Meira Kumar to challenge him
- Srinagar: Police officer lynched by mob outside Jamia mosque
- ISRO's PSLV-C38 places Cartosat-2 along with 30 nano satellites in orbit
- DNA: Nonstop News
- DNA: Police officer stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid in Srinagar
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- Allahabad High Court quashes Uttar Pradesh govt order, reinstates six Shia Waqf Board members
- WATCH: Jason Roy becomes first man ever to be dismissed for obstructing field in T20Is
- Prabhas’ reaction to SS Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali 3’ offer is hilarious! WATCH
- BJP leader Bandi Ramesh hacked to death in Karnataka's Ballari
- Day of retirements for New Zealand: Black Caps lose Luke Ronchi, Jeetan Patel on same day
- Tubelight movie review: Even Salman Khan's star power isn’t bright enough to illuminate Kabir Khan's film!
- ISRO successfully plants Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites in orbit - This is what PM Modi has to say!
- West Indies vs India, 1st ODI — As it happened...
- Virat Kohli's favourite Ravi Shastri to apply for India job only under one condition
- Government announces names of 30 more smart cities; Thiruvanathapuram tops list
- Srinagar cop stripped naked, stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid; 2 arrested
- Mohammad Nabi thanks BCCI for helping Afghanistan get Test status; hopes to play first 5-day match against India
- Subramanian Swamy says security cover given to Mirwaiz Umar Farooq should be revoked
- WATCH: The Great Khali's protegee Kavita Devi makes history, all set to become first Indian woman ever to fight in WWE