Ruling out any political motive to the suicide, Deshmukh said, "He killed himself over a domestic issue.
Farmers protesting land acquisition for a proposed airport at Nevali set vehicles on fire and clashed with police today, leaving four policemen injured.
With the hashtag #TrafficAnushAasan, the Mumbai cops released cartoons and merged Yoga with traffic rules to spread meaningful messages.
The court noted that a high percentage of students drop out of schools after the tenth standard as they are not able to clear Maths and language papers.
The Shiv Sena, the second largest constituent of the NDA, has had an uneasy relationship with the BJP ever since the two parties parted ways ahead of the 2014 assembly polls.
“A guest delivered a baby boy at 35,000 feet. Pleased to offer newly-born a free lifetime pass for all his travel on Jet,” the airline said in a statement.
On the afternoon of March 12, 1993, a series of 13 blasts in quick succession went off at various locations in Mumbai city and suburbs, killing 257 people and injuring over 700 others.
This accomplishment is a big thumbs up to Prime Minister Narendra Modi's “Swachh Bharat Abhyan”, which envisages a clean, pollution-free and healthy India.
The decision comes a day after the Devendra Fadnavis-led government set up a six-member team of ministers to look into the farmers' demands.
The nail-biting incident was recorded by CCTV camera installed at the platform.
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) is expected to announce the Maharashtra SSC (also
A Thane court sentenced a man to 10-years rigorous imprisonment under the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act for possessing hashish.
Baba Siddique has been a Congress MLA in the Maharashtra Assembly and also served as a Municipal Corporator.
A special court here will, on June 16, deliver its verdict in the March 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case against mafia don Abu Salem and six others, it was announced on Monday.
A special Terrorist and Disruptive Activities (Prevention) Act (TADA) court in Mumbai is likely to pronounce its orders against underworld don Abu Salem and others in connection with the 1993 serial blasts in Mumbai on Monday.
Deepali Ganore, the wife of Mumbai Police Inspector Dyaneshwar Ganore, who was part of the team investigating the high profile Sheena Bora murder case, was found dead inside her house in Mumbai's Santacruz area last night.
“The Maharashtra ATS is in touch with GoI as a person Nabi figured in interrogation of people connected with SIMI in 2005-06,” the report said quoting the agency.
Special Judge H S Mahajan, who has been transferred to Aurangabad sessions court, said that had he continued in the case, he would have finished the trial in two to three months.
On April 28 this year, a trial court here had convicted Jain and two others for conspiring to kill Bhandarkar and sentenced them to three years imprisonment.
"Tomorrow is going to be a historic day for the Indian Railways when Tejas Express, which boasts of ultra-modern amenities on board will make its maiden run from Mumbai," DK Sharma, general manager of the Central Railway, said.
Mungantiwar's assurance came in response to Shiv Sena MLA Sunil Prabhu fears that there won't be any more checks of the vehicles at Mumbai entry points after abolition of octroi, with the GST coming into force.
As per reports, Hindu Mahasabha is constructing the memorial of Godse, the assassin of Mahatma Gandhi, at Saparde village, 6 kms from Kalyan and land has been acquired for the purpose.
The first of the Tejas brand of trains, equipped with modern facilities, will run from Mumbai to Goa on May 22.
People attending prayers and doing hawans for suspension of the death sentence given to Kulbhushan Jadhav.
The flight operations at the airport remained normal and unaffected, the official said.
"Our focus is on improving passenger experience. Through these measures, we have fulfilled the long-standing demand of the commuters," he said after inaugurating the projects through video-conferencing at the Rail Bhavan here.
This story is extremely heartbreaking and touching as well!
The police revealed that the conspiracy to murder Priyanka was hatched before her marriage.
The police laid a trap and nabbed all of them.
The development comes after the Enforcement Directorate in March attached the properties of Naik's Islamic Research Foundation (IRF) worth Rs 18.37 crore.
- All you need to know about operation 'All Out' in J&K
- Two injured in firing outside Jalandhar mall
- Watch: Car catches fire in Bihar's Nalanda, no casualty
- Prez poll: Kovind files nomination; Meira Kumar to challenge him
- Srinagar: Police officer lynched by mob outside Jamia mosque
- ISRO's PSLV-C38 places Cartosat-2 along with 30 nano satellites in orbit
- DNA: Nonstop News
- DNA: Police officer stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid in Srinagar
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- Allahabad High Court quashes Uttar Pradesh govt order, reinstates six Shia Waqf Board members
- WATCH: Jason Roy becomes first man ever to be dismissed for obstructing field in T20Is
- Prabhas’ reaction to SS Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali 3’ offer is hilarious! WATCH
- BJP leader Bandi Ramesh hacked to death in Karnataka's Ballari
- Day of retirements for New Zealand: Black Caps lose Luke Ronchi, Jeetan Patel on same day
- Tubelight movie review: Even Salman Khan's star power isn’t bright enough to illuminate Kabir Khan's film!
- ISRO successfully plants Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites in orbit - This is what PM Modi has to say!
- West Indies vs India, 1st ODI — As it happened...
- Virat Kohli's favourite Ravi Shastri to apply for India job only under one condition
- Government announces names of 30 more smart cities; Thiruvanathapuram tops list
- Srinagar cop stripped naked, stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid; 2 arrested
- Mohammad Nabi thanks BCCI for helping Afghanistan get Test status; hopes to play first 5-day match against India
- Subramanian Swamy says security cover given to Mirwaiz Umar Farooq should be revoked
- WATCH: The Great Khali's protegee Kavita Devi makes history, all set to become first Indian woman ever to fight in WWE