A four year old boy in south London used Siri wisely in order to save his mother's life. It so happened in Croydon area of the city when a kid named Roman found his mother gasping for breath.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) users are up for a surprise. The state-run telecom service provider has come up with an offer to provide 1GB free data to smartphone users without internet.
US tech giant Apple has acquireed `Workflow,` a popular iOS tool that allows users combine the functionalities of various apps together to automate normally complex processes, media reported on Friday.
Reaffirming its commitment to investing further in the country, global networking giant Cisco on Thursday unveiled its first `Made in India` router which can be used by small and medium businesses (SMBs) across multiple industries.
Broadband speed testing firm Ookla, whose findings about Airtel as India's fastest network have been contested by Jio, today shared the broad methodology it uses, saying it stands by accuracy and reliability of its test.
Payments through Samsung Pay can be accepted at all places where a physical card will work.
Samsung Pay supports Magnetic Secure Transmission, that allows a user to send a magnetic signal from smartphone to the payment terminal's card reader.
With the release of a new video app called Clips, Apple Inc is inching one step closer to fully engaging in the messaging world.
Google, which has seen a slew of companies withdraw ads after they appeared alongside extremist content, said today it was introducing new tools to give firms greater control.
Increased digital clutter, owing to an explosion in the usage of apps, is leaving smartphones vulnerable to security threats, a new survey said on Monday.
Telecom equipment company Qualcomm today unveiled Qualcomm 205, a chipset to be used for making 4G feature phones that are expected to be priced below USD 50 or Rs 3,500 a unit.
Apple`s recently submitted application for an unnamed "wireless device" to the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) for approval turns out to be a door access system, most likely to be used for the Apple Park campus.
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has said that all devices using Aadhaar authentication will have to adhere to its new encryption standards from June 1.
Rise in adoption of new digital technologies will have a significant impact on the job market and employees need to adapt to changing technologies and develop fresh skills to make themselves relevant, say experts.
The much awaited The Moto G5 Plus smartphone, which was launched exclusively on Flipkart, witnessed record sales on the first day of launch.
As Jio will make its services paid from April 1, 2017, it was thought that many customers may stop subscribing to it, but a research conducted by brokerage firm Bernstein showed opposite trend.
A parliamentary panel has pulled up DoT for failing to incorporate effective penalty clauses in agreements for shared mobile infrastructure scheme that led to roll-out delays, and expressed concern on non-recovery of penalty and outstanding dues.
With these numbers, Honor gained 23 percent market share, registering an increase of 18.8 percent as compared to January last year.
A limited preview of Teams was rolled out in November last year and was positioned as a rival to Slack.
India ranks the second highest in Internet of Things (IoT)-enabled customer maturity compared with other Asia-Pacific (APAC) markets, a new report revealed on Tuesday.
International SIM card and global calling card companies have caught the attention of telecom regulator TRAI over instances of unsatisfactory service quality provided to consumers when they are travelling abroad.
Google on Monday celebrated with a special animated Doodle showing a `flash mob` spraying a young onlooker with vibrant colours.
Israel-based cyber security firm Check Point has detected a malware that is not downloaded due to users` use but is already present in Android device.
Digital mediums are likely to surpass traditional ones by 2021-22, when smart phone and broadband penetration increases in the country, according to EY India.
The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) will soon be tying up with local cable network operators in Telangana to provide broadband services to its customers.
Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco has come up with attractive offers and discounts on its superphones on online marketplace Snapdeal`s Holi Sale from March 10 to 13.
The heat traces left on the smartphone screen after typing the PIN or swiping a pattern could give away your secret code, warn researchers.
The Supreme Court on Friday refused to entertain a plea seeking quashing of a government notification conferring Padma Vibhushan on industrialist Dhirubhai Ambani.
China's Alibaba-backed Paytm on Friday cited the outcry on social media as a reason for rolling back 2 per cent charge that it levied on money loaded in the wallet using credit cards.
Telecom regulator TRAI on Thursday recommended small entrepreneurs and shop owners be allowed to become Wi-Fi hotspot venues and team up with 'aggregators' to offer low-cost public Internet services in a PCO-type model.
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- Why international media reacts negatively after Yogi Adityanath appointed as UP Chief Minister?
- Dr Subhash Chandra donates his salary to PM Relief Fund
- Netaji Subhash Park in Yogi Adityanath's hometown Gorakhpur under illegal occupation
- Lalu Prasad Yadav injured as stage collapses in Patna
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- DNA: Why are Tamil Nadu farmers protesting with 'skulls' in Delhi?
- DNA: Today in history, 24 March 2017
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- DNA: Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar urges everyone to build toilets
- DNA: Has India crossed all limits of tolerance against naxalism?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- PM Modi picks IAS officer B Chandralekha to head Swachh Bharat Mission – Know about her
- Here's everything you need to know about Shaun Tait's wife, Mashoom Singha — PHOTOS INSIDE
- How will Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad go back to Pune? After Air India, IndiGo cancels his ticket
- Incredible! This video of a boy being saved from a menacing tiger has over 10 lakh views – WATCH
- Shaun Tait becomes an 'Overseas Citizen of India' – Does that make him eligible to play for India in future?
- Priyanka Chopra's picture with THIS Spanish model is UNMISSABLE!
- Emotional Kuldeep Yadav cries even as legends Sunil Gavaskar, Ravi Shastri try to decode India's latest sensation — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover fallout: Ali Asgar starts shooting for another show?