The Air Force has four E-4Bs in active service, and the primary aircraft was off-station during the tornado on June 16, according to Ryder.
US military chiefs are asking for more time to implement a policy that will allow transgenders to enlist in the service branches.
Rebels with Colombia`s National Liberation Army (ELN) group have freed two Dutch journalists snatched days ago in the country`s northeast.
"In terms of the actual deals, the US is still looking forward to US-built nuclear reactors contributing to India's energy security.
The first face-to-face meeting between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and US President Donald Trump will give them an opportunity to look at the entire gamut of Indo-US engagement and to exchange views on issues of global interest, India's envoy here has said.
A senior State Department official told AFP that acting special representative Laurel Miller left the post without a replacement being named.
"We realise that the pace and scope of that relationship is going to be different in each case," the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity said in response to a question on concerns in Pakistan with regard to increasing ties with India.
California has issued a ban on state-funded and state-sponsored travel to four more states that it says have laws discriminating against the LGBTQ community, the media reported.
The US is interested in providing India with the kind of defence technology it normally reserves for its closest allies, the White House has said, signalling the Trump administration's resolve to strengthen the bilateral defence relationship.
Five Republican senators have announced they will not support the bill, which is designed to repeal and replace Obamacare, in its current form.
John "Sonny" Franzese, a reputed underboss of the Colombo crime family, was released from a Massachusetts prison hospital on Friday at age 100, ending his tenure as the oldest inmate in a U.S. federal prison, his son and media reports said.
An explosion at a central Colombian coal mine killed at least two people Friday, as rescuers scrambled to find another 11 who are still missing, authorities said, updating earlier figures.
President Donald Trump has no intention of firing the special counsel investigating charges of Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. election, even though he questioned the official`s impartiality in an interview, the White House said on Friday.
A Broward Sheriff's Office report says 38-year-old Shawkat Mzayek was arrested on Thursday and charged with making a false bomb threat.
The intelligence shocked the White House and put US security chiefs on a top-secret crisis footing to figure out how to react.
The planned appointment of National Football League team owner Woody Johnson as US ambassador to London shows President Donald Trump`s commitment to close ties with Britain.
Although she said she became "distracted" by another child, Facebook Messenger and a television playing loudly, the investigators revealed that Stuckey was messaging two people on Facebook for at least 18 minutes while the infant was left unattended on June 13.
The pick had been expected since January, when the then president-elect announced his intention to tap Johnson as envoy to Washington's closest European ally during a leadership lunch with congressional Republicans and incoming cabinet members.
A MNNA country is eligible for priority delivery of defense material, an expedited arms sale process, and a US loan guarantee program.
Dozens of residents of Simon Bolivar, a district in the city of Cerro de Pasco in the Peruvian Andes, traveled to Lima to press the government to declare a health emergency and build a regional hospital specializing in exposure to heavy metals.
The Jaishankar-Tillerson meeting is likely to give final touches to the Modi-Trump meeting at the White House on Monday.
In the letter dated June 21, which was released to the press yesterday, the lawmakers noted the preservation of Tibet's unique religious, cultural and linguistic traditions.
A British court issued an arrest warrant for Assange when he failed to surrender to the court on June 29, 2012, and the Metropolitan Police Service is compelled to execute that warrant, the London police said in May.
Modi and Trump are scheduled to meet at the White House on Monday.
United States President Donald Trump on Thursday said he did not make and does not possess any tapes of his conversations with former FBI Director James Comey, laying to rest speculation that arose after he tweeted last month that Comey better hope there were no tapes.
- All you need to know about operation 'All Out' in J&K
- Two injured in firing outside Jalandhar mall
- Watch: Car catches fire in Bihar's Nalanda, no casualty
- Prez poll: Kovind files nomination; Meira Kumar to challenge him
- Srinagar: Police officer lynched by mob outside Jamia mosque
- ISRO's PSLV-C38 places Cartosat-2 along with 30 nano satellites in orbit
- DNA: Nonstop News
- DNA: Police officer stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid in Srinagar
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- Allahabad High Court quashes Uttar Pradesh govt order, reinstates six Shia Waqf Board members
- WATCH: Jason Roy becomes first man ever to be dismissed for obstructing field in T20Is
- Prabhas’ reaction to SS Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali 3’ offer is hilarious! WATCH
- BJP leader Bandi Ramesh hacked to death in Karnataka's Ballari
- Day of retirements for New Zealand: Black Caps lose Luke Ronchi, Jeetan Patel on same day
- Tubelight movie review: Even Salman Khan's star power isn’t bright enough to illuminate Kabir Khan's film!
- ISRO successfully plants Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites in orbit - This is what PM Modi has to say!
- West Indies vs India, 1st ODI — As it happened...
- Virat Kohli's favourite Ravi Shastri to apply for India job only under one condition
- Government announces names of 30 more smart cities; Thiruvanathapuram tops list
- Srinagar cop stripped naked, stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid; 2 arrested
- Mohammad Nabi thanks BCCI for helping Afghanistan get Test status; hopes to play first 5-day match against India
- Subramanian Swamy says security cover given to Mirwaiz Umar Farooq should be revoked
- WATCH: The Great Khali's protegee Kavita Devi makes history, all set to become first Indian woman ever to fight in WWE