Chinese President Xi Jinping and his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin agreed to enhance cooperation on fight against terrorism.
Roch Marc Christian Kabore has won Burkina Faso`s presidential election, official results showed, after a year of turmoil that saw the west African country`s former leader deposed and the military
Its leaders have been thrown in jail, banned from politics and remain deeply divided, but Venezuela`s opposition nonetheless looks set to bruise President Nicolas Maduro by winning control of the National Assembly.
The Wampis people of Peru`s Amazon basin region have formed the country`s first self-ruling native area to try to protect traditional lands from settlers, mining, oil drilling and illegal loggers.
Last week, when a video emerged showing three cars on road appearing to levitate, a number of theories had begun doing the round on the Internet.
Faced with falling sales in richer nations, the tobacco industry has increasingly marketed their product in the developing world, where restrictions on promoting smoking are more relaxed, a new stu
Armed men attacked a lorry carrying migrants in northern Mali, killing four people and wounding six, UN and medical sources have said.
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad accused France of "supporting terrorism" and said he saw Prague as a possible venue for signing any future peace deal to end his country's four-year civil war, in comments that have broadcast on TV.
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, in a meeting with his British counterpart David Cameron and Afghan President Ashraf Ghani, reaffirmed his commitment to ensure that Pakistan soil is not being used for promoting terrorism.The three leaders met on the sidelines of the Climate Change Conference (COP21) in Paris.According to the Dawn, Sharif apprised both the leaders of the successes achieved during the course of the past year and half in the military operation Zarb-i-Azb which was launched against militants and terrorists without any discrimination.Talking to
A Russian warplane carrying the body of the killed pilot onboard of a Russian Su-24 which was shot down by Turkish air force last week, arrived at Chkalovsky airport in Moscow region on Monday, the Defense Ministry said in an online statement.
Overwhelmed by a stream of migrants, Sweden will soon benefit from a "relocation" programme for some of its asylum seekers, the European Commissioner of Migration Dimitris Avramopoulos has said.
The Nanfang clinic in China`s southern Guangdong province says it offers Chinese patients seeking in-vitro fertilization (IVF) the chance to choose the gender of their child, avoid stringent approval checks and snarling queues.
The new Barbie doll is "intelligent" and connected. Too connected for some privacy activists.
Russian President Vladimir Putin on Monday accused Ankara of shooting down a Russian warplane to protect supplies of oil from the Islamic State group to Turkey, after snubbing his Turkish counterpa
The US has repatriated 108 Cuban migrants who were picked up at sea in recent days trying to reach American shores in unseaworthy vessels, the US Coast Guard said today.
The US government has halted its controversial program to collect vast troves of information from Americans` phone calls, a move prompted by the revelations of former intelligence analyst Edward Sn
Two French nationals were arrested in Tunisia earlier this month on their way to join militant camps in Libya before travelling to Syria, Xinhua reported on Monday.
Amazon provided a glimpse into the future of online shopping in a video of a new delivery drone that racked up more than two million views by mid-Monday.
For US Democrats, the attack carried out at a family planning center was a repercussion of virulent conservative anti-abortion rhetoric.
Top U.S. and Chinese officials will convene this week in Washington for the first round of cyber security talks following the signing of a bilateral anti-hacking accord in September.
(Reuters) - The man accused of killing three people and wounding nine in a shooting rampage at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs was due to make his first court appearance on Monday by way of video link from jail.
The U.S. Embassy in Kabul warned on Monday of an imminent attack in the Afghan capital, saying it had received credible reports of a threat within the next two days, although it had no other details.
Authorities arrested three people on Monday suspected in the murder of an opposition leader that shook Venezuela and drew international condemnation in the run-up to this weekend`s election for a new legislature.
Close to six months after Bruce Jenner announced her transition to Caitlyn Jenner, her daughter Kylie admits her relationship with the former Olympic athlete is closer than ever before.
France has detected the deadly H5N1 bird flu virus at two poultry farms in the southwest Dordogne region, the agriculture ministry said on Monday, a week after finding the first case in eight years in a back yard in the same area.
Britain`s Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn is set to give his members of parliament (MPs) a free vote on airstrikes against Islamic State (IS) militants in Syria.
Clashes between rebels and soldiers in eastern Congo killed at least 30 people, including civilians and a United Nations peacekeeper, the director of an activist group said today.
Highlighting the targets that India has set for itself in regard for a safer planet, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday announced a 35 per cent cut in emissions by 2030 while putting the onus on developed countries to mobilize 100 billion US dollars annually by 2020 for `mitigation and adaptation`."By 2030 we will reduce emissions by 35% of 2005 levels, & 40% of our installed capacity will be from non fossil fuels. We will achieve it by expanding renewable energy, for example by adding 175 gigawatts of renewable energy capacity by 2022. We are reducing dependence on fossil fuels through levies & reduction in subsidies, switching sources where possible," the Prime Minster said at the Climate Change Conference (COP21)
A tiny salt shaker symbol that warns certain meals are high in sodium will appear, starting Tuesday, on menus in chain restaurants in New York City, the first U.S. city to take the step in an effort to combat heart disease and stroke.
A police officer went on trial Monday in the case of Freddie Gray, the 25-year-old black man whose death from injuries in a police van ignited riots in Baltimore earlier this year.
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Watch: Top 25 headlines @11:00 am
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- PM Modi praises Zee News for Kanpur's Noorjahan story
- SC asks Govinda to apologise for slapping a fan in 2008
- Jhansi's ammunition factory was target of ISI agents
- Parliamentary debate over alleged intolerance in India commences
- Global Warming - a war to be fought
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- PM Modi congratulates Zee News for its efforts to promote energy conservation
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Watch: What Varun Dhawan's little fan says to him for 'Dilwale'!
- Spirituality: Chant these 13 mantras for Surya Namaskar!
- Cute, adorable Royal baby Princess Charlotte at six months: Clicked by Mom Kate - See pic
- Don't think freedom of expression ever been so threatened: Nandita Das
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- 'Big brother' attitude of India unacceptable: Nepalese leader