The Hyderabad police on Saturday nabbed a surrogacy racket that has been active in the Sai Kiran Infertility Hospital here in Banjara Hills.
The woman, who goes by the name Zabeena Begum, went to Saudi Arabia on December 16, 2015.
The girl managed to escape but the boy was surrounded by the aggressive canines.
Candidates can check their degree 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-year results by logging on to www.osmania.ac.in.
A young woman was found chained and naked in a rehab centre, 'Aram Ghar'.
"My daughter is stuck in Pakistan, she has not yet come. I have been waiting for years. Uzma returned to India after efforts of the government. I really want my daughter to return,” her mother said.
Amboji Naresh who was missing since May 1, was killed by Srinivas Reddy, who was unhappy with his daughter marrying a youth from another caste.
The jacket helps in keeping body temperature 5-6 degrees Celsius lower than the ambient temperature for 3-5 hours.
This is unbelievable! You may not believe your eyes even after watching the entire video.
This video is going viral on social media.
One person was killed and four others injured after a Scorpio car ramped into a traffic pole in Hyderabad's Cyberabad area.
Ten chilli farmers, who were arrested for allegedly vandalising the Khammam Agriculture Market Yard office on April 28, were produced in the court in Khammam town near here in handcuffs yesterday.
The hoteliers in Hyderabad have also been instructed to obtain only stamped meat.
Nishit Narayana and his friend Raja Ravi Varma died when the Mercedes-Benz SUV in which they were travelling rammed into a pillar of Hyderabad Metro in Jubilee Hills.
The wife of a techie, who had recently returned from the United States, committed suicide in her flat in Puppalaguda here, police said on Friday.
The family of Nawab Mir Osman Ali Khan, the seventh and last Nizam of Hyderabad State, on Friday expressed their unhappiness over being ignored during the centenary celebrations of Osmania University.
A special CBI court on Friday dismissed the central agency's plea seeking cancellation of YSR Congress chief Y S Jaganmohan Reddy's bail in cases related to alleged quid pro quo investments in his companies.
A woman from Hyderabad has sent an audio message to her daughter, alleging that she is facing mental and physical harassment by her sponsor in Saudi Arabia. She has further requested the Indian government to bring her back to India.
Amid the raging debate over 'triple talaq' and the rights of Muslim women, another case of the age-old practice has emerged in the by-lanes of Hyderabad.
"He said `Muslims don't vote for us, but we gave them sanctity'. Where did this 'we' come from? Governments come and go. Today it is their government and some other government will come (in future).
A Maoist militia commander and two members, belonging to Chhattisgarh, were today arrested from Telangana's Jayashankar Bhupalpally district, police said.
This story tells us that there is no dearth of good people in the world.
Dubbing the Bill hiking reservation for Muslims in Telangana as a "trash paper", BJP today said it has no legal and constitutional sanctity and would be "quashed" at the central government level.
Police detained leaders of Telangana unit of Congress party here on Monday as the opposition intensified its protest over shifting of `Dharna Chowk`, a popular venue of protests in Hyderabad.
Security has been stepped up at Mumbai, Chennai and Hyderabad airports following threats of an hijack attempt.
The victim had earlier complained to her parents that she was being harassed by her husband, mother-in-law and two sisters-in-law for additional dowry.
The Telangana Police on Wednesday registered a complaint of a woman who said she was divorced through a newspaper advertisement.
Acting on a complaint made by a woman, the Telangana Police has arrested her husband for sending a triple talaq message through a postcard.
A 22-year-old woman allegedly drowned her newborn child in a bucket of water minutes after the delivery at a private hospital here, police said on Tuesday.
- All you need to know about operation 'All Out' in J&K
- Two injured in firing outside Jalandhar mall
- Watch: Car catches fire in Bihar's Nalanda, no casualty
- Prez poll: Kovind files nomination; Meira Kumar to challenge him
- Srinagar: Police officer lynched by mob outside Jamia mosque
- ISRO's PSLV-C38 places Cartosat-2 along with 30 nano satellites in orbit
- DNA: Nonstop News
- DNA: Police officer stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid in Srinagar
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- Allahabad High Court quashes Uttar Pradesh govt order, reinstates six Shia Waqf Board members
- WATCH: Jason Roy becomes first man ever to be dismissed for obstructing field in T20Is
- Prabhas’ reaction to SS Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali 3’ offer is hilarious! WATCH
- BJP leader Bandi Ramesh hacked to death in Karnataka's Ballari
- Day of retirements for New Zealand: Black Caps lose Luke Ronchi, Jeetan Patel on same day
- Tubelight movie review: Even Salman Khan's star power isn’t bright enough to illuminate Kabir Khan's film!
- ISRO successfully plants Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites in orbit - This is what PM Modi has to say!
- West Indies vs India, 1st ODI — As it happened...
- Virat Kohli's favourite Ravi Shastri to apply for India job only under one condition
- Government announces names of 30 more smart cities; Thiruvanathapuram tops list
- Srinagar cop stripped naked, stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid; 2 arrested
- Mohammad Nabi thanks BCCI for helping Afghanistan get Test status; hopes to play first 5-day match against India
- Subramanian Swamy says security cover given to Mirwaiz Umar Farooq should be revoked
- WATCH: The Great Khali's protegee Kavita Devi makes history, all set to become first Indian woman ever to fight in WWE