'Aala Re Aala' Ganesha song from Arjun Rampal's 'Daddy' gets more than million views on YouTube! Watch
Arjun Rampal starrer 'Daddy' is all set to roll in theatres on September 8, 2017. The song 'Aala Re Aala Ganesha' from the film was released on August 15 and in just four days has more than 1.9 million views on YouTube!
After releasing a wedding theme song, yet another song from Kangana Ranaut starrer 'Simran' is out. The song is titled 'Pinjra' and it has some heart- touching lyrics.
When it comes to love, no one can understand it better than Gulzar Sahab. His lyrics touch the soul and have the power to heal a broken heart. On his Birthday today, let's take a look at some masterpieces he has contributed to Bollywood:
Sung by Neha Kakkar, Badshah and Benny Dayal, the dance number has been composed by Sachin-Jigar.
On Thursday, Justin Bieber released the new dance single `Friends` with producer BloodPop and songwriters Julia Michaels and Justin Tranter, the team behind his 2015 hit track `Sorry`.
Filmmaker Milan Luthria's upcoming action thriller 'Baadshaho' released its trailer a few days back and fans couldn't be happier. The film promises to have a perfect blend of drama, action and romance.
Singer Noel Gallagher's band High Flying Birds will headline Manchester Arena's re-opening concert on September 9.
'A Gentleman' reportedly stars Suniel Shetty as the antagonist. It will be releasing on August 25 this year.
As the country completes 7o glorious years of Independence and enters its 71st, Bollywood's music composer brother duo Salim and Sulaiman Merchant have released a song which is dedicated to the Indian Armed Forces.
"Saath Nibhana Saathiya" actress Devoleena Bhattacharjee, who played Gopi on the show, is thrilled about starting her singing career with a Krishna bhajan.
Known for his Sufi singing style, singer Kailesh Kher has now come up with his new independent devotional album 'Shivoham.'
Sidharth Malhotra and Jacqueline Fernandez make a stunning pair in their upcoming film 'A Gentleman' and fans are already looking forward to witnessing their sizzling chemistry.
While the trailer of the much-anticipated film 'Simran' has already created a buzz among fans and movie-goers alike, the makers have now released its first song titled 'Lagdi hai Thai'.
After making a successful singing debut with "Maana ke hum yaar nahi" earlier this year, actress Parineeti Chopra is now set to record another song.
The ‘Quantico’ star took to Instagram Thursday to show us a glimpse of her next track, which has been produced in collaboration with Australian producer and DJ Will Sparks.
The Human Resource Development (HRD) Ministry on Thursday launched an Indian National Anthem video in sign language, featuring disabled and partially disabled children.
To make the occasion even more joyous, we have listed some of the most famous songs dedicated to Lord Krishna from Hindi films.
Youngsters have a set perception about devotional music, says singer Kailash Kher, who has come up with his new independent album "Shivoham" and hopes to redefine the genre.
Lorde, Ed Sheeran, the Weeknd and Miley Cyrus are all set to perform at the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards.
- Indian Army chief Bipin Rawat to take stock of situation at Ladakh on Aug 20
- Explosion takes place near BJP office in J&K's Srinagar
- Pro Kabaddi League 2017: Haryana Steelers sneak past UP Yoddha
- Lemon was a luxury item for ancient Romans: Study
- Pro Kabaddi League 2017: Telugu Titans beat U Mumba 37-32
- Shocking! 50 tumours removed from woman's uterus after three-hour surgery
- WATCH: Edgbaston crowd plays beach ball during England-West Indies Test
- Watch to know specifications of Reliance's cheapest smartphone
- 19-year-old national-level wrestler Vishal Kumar dies of electrocution at Ranchi stadium
- Know how much your EMI will be after RBI cuts interest rates!
- News@4: Govt in talks with Jaypee, banks to finish remaining 40% work
- Gautam Singhania talks about property dispute
- 32,000 home buyers suffer post Jaypee Infratech insolvency
- Yogi Adityanath to meet bank officials in Noida after investors turn violent
- Alert! Banks to remain closed for 4 straight days; ATMs likely to run out of cash
- Lunar Eclipse 2017: Check out Chandra Grahan and Sutak timings
- Government deactivates 11 lakh PAN cards: Here's how to find out your status
- Blue Whale challenge targets another teenager: Class 7 Indore student jumps off from school building
- BRICS Meeting: GST lauded by heads of revenue in China
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur's sensational six in BBL that even left Adam Gilchrist awestruck
- 'Expelled' from Congress, Shankersinh Vaghela heaps praise on RSS
- Watch: Truck driver pulls break on time to avoid accident; saves 3 lives
- Shocking! Manager pulls lady staff's saree in 5-star hotel; sacks her later
- Bihar floods: Chilling footage shows family of three falling to their death after road caves in
- Pak High Commission behind terror funding in J&K: Zahoor Watali
- Watch: Tragic images of Barcelona terror attack that killed 13 people
- Teachers force students to convert religion; FIR lodged
- DNA: Know why the number of engineering colleges are reducing in India
- JD(U) passes resolution to join NDA - Watch report
- Gorakhpur: Yogi Adityanath accuses previous govts for deaths of children
- Portal launched for online registration of madrasas in UP
- Vishal Sikka resigns as Infosys MD, CEO
- Indo-ASEAN Youth Summit: A good politician is one who makes sacrifices, says Dr Subhash Chandra
- DNA: Know what's there in the upcoming DSC Show
- DNA: Non Stop News
- Kalinga Utkal express derails at UP's Muzaffarnagar
- Sebaonline.org – Assam HSLC Compartmental Exam Result 2017 announced
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha collections—Akshay Kumar has all the reasons to smile
- Manager harasses woman staff in 5-star hotel, later terminates her- Watch CCTV footage
- RBI introduces new Rs 50 note - Here are the photo, design and other details
- Bihar floods: Family of three washed away in bridge collapse | Watch video
- MP: Man assaults woman at gym, brutally kicks her -Watch video
- Caught on camera: Manager pulls lady staff's saree in 5-star hotel, later sacks her
- Indian Army to get six Apache AH-64E helicopters – Know about world’s most advanced combat chopper
- Mumbai: Mother strangles son to death to save daughter-in-law
- Taking aim at China, India tightens power grid, telecom rules
- Aadhaar Card: Here's how to verify your email address, mobile number
- Cricket Australia name ODI, T20I squads for tour of India; recall James Faulkner, Nathan Coulter-Nile
- BJP's roadmap to 2019 elections: Amit Shah sets 360+ seat target for members
- 23 dead, many injured as 14 coaches of Utkal Express derail in UP's Khatauli
- WATCH: Virat Kohli loses cool after watching child assault video