‘Dangal’ title track sets the mood of the film right from the word go and unfolds various emotions intertwined with the narrative.
Superstar Hrithik Roshan's upcoming venture 'Kaabil' is ready to roll on January 25, 2016 and the fans can't wait for the date. The Greek God of Indian cinema is playing a challenging role as he will be essaying a character of a visually impaired person. Also, actress Yami Gautam will be seen in a similar role and has been paired opposite the dancing superstar for the first time ever.
Superstar Hrithik Roshan has a huge fan following and they are waiting for the big release 'Kaabil' to hit the screens on January 25, 2017. Yami Gautam will first time be seen opposite Hrithik in a pivotal role.
The tracks - Haanikarak Bapu, Dhaakad, Gilehriyaan – from the film have impressed moviegoers already. They reflect a certain kind of delectable rawness and freshness.
Superstar Aamir Khan is ready to make his audiences swoon over him one more time with power-packed 'Dangal'. The film is based on the life of Mahavir Singh Phogat who taught wrestling to his daughters Geeta Phogat and Babita Kumari.
In a recently released 'making teaser', the duo can be seen adding more charm to the song through their vocals. Titled 'Every Night And Day', the track is supposedly from album 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'.
Check out the making of 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' starring Alia Bhatt here!
Alia Bhatt teaches how to deal with breaking up blues in 'Let's Break Up'!
Amruta is a fine singer and she had also lent her voice to a few Bollywood projects.
Supermodel Kate Moss has returned to London's iconic Abbey Road studios to shoot another video for a rock icon.
The film will narrate the journey of a father who trained his daughters—Geeta Phogat and Babita Kumari, who went on to win laurels for the country in wrestling.
Acclaimed jazz musician Carlton Kitto passed away here on Monday after a prolonged illness, professional associates said. He was 74.
Singer Benny Dayal, who has created a string of hits like "Let's naacho" and "Badtameez dil", says the risk of standing up for an original number has reduced, and added that composers are just revamping old songs to play safe.
Watch the making of 'Khulke Dulke' here!
The Spice Girls GEM reunion track, Song For Her, has leaked on to the internet.
Pranab Mukherjee on Wednesday condoled the death of noted Carnatic musician M. Balamuralikrishna.
Ranveer Singh-Vaani Kapoor set this year's wedding song 'Khulke Dulke'!
We have seen many biopics on sports personalities of late but Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' promises to be not just a wholesome entertainer but also encouraging for the future aspirants in the country.
Do you guys remember all time Bollywood classic 'Ae Zindagi Gale Laga Le' by Ilaiyaraaja? Well, the legendary song is all over the Internet once again, all thanks to Shah Rukh Khan and Alia Bhatt's upcoming film 'Dear Zindagi'.
- UEFA in the dark over possible World Cup formats
- IPTL: Indian Aces beat Singapore Slammers 24-19
- When David Warner almost broke Sachin Tendulkar's record!
- La Liga: Cristiano, Modric, Benzema rested Real Madrid's game against Deportivo
- Justice Katju offers to apologise 'unconditionally' to Supreme Court for criticising judges, verdict
- ISIS seizes more ground near Syria's Palmyra: Monitoring group
- Hyderabad building collapse: Death toll rises to six, accused arrested
- PM Modi takes a dig at Manmohan Singh for his comments on note ban
- DNA: Analysis of media's irresponsible campaign against PM Modi
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- How Modi's demonetisation move will cripple hawala operations!
- DNA: Analysing the impact of demonetisation on election campaign
- Note ban: PM Modi pledges fifty days; is India ready to cooperate?
- Indo-US ties will grow stronger under President Donald Trump: Shalabh Kumar
- EXPLAINED: How Rs 2000 note will curb black money - Gujarat CA's open letter to Arvind Kejriwal breaks internet - MUST READ
- 'Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai': Who is this girl and why is she trending after demonetisation move
- Maharashtra municipal councils, nagar panchayats elections results 2016: Lotus blooms as BJP registers huge win - Check all details here
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio, offers unlimited voice calling, 18GB 3G/4G data at just Rs...
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Dip your new Rs 2,000 note in water for 30 minutes and see the result - Amazing video
- Did this Indian businessman just surrender Rs 6,000 crore?
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Demonetisation: Petrol pumps turn into cash counters
- How has life changed since govt's demonetisation move?
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation Part II
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Jayalalithaa death shock killed over 70, claims AIADMK
- DNA: Hindi named in top 10 most powerful languages in the world
- DNA: Analyzing the decision-making process of Time's 'Person of the Year'
- 7-storey under-construction building collapses in Hyderabad
- DNA: Today in History, December 7, 2016
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation
- Disruption of Parliament not acceptable, for God's sake, do your job: President Pranab Mukherjee to MPs
- Jayalalithaa used to give tips on skin care - Apollo Hospitals' medical staff recall Amma's stay
- 'Mannargudi mafia' back in action? A common man can lead AIADMK, says Jayalalithaa's confidante Sasikala's husband
- SHOCKER: Bhuvneshwar Kumar floors umpire Paul Reiffel with 'wicketless' ball — WATCH
- Allahabad HC on triple talaq: Instant divorce is cruel, demeaning which impedes and drags India from becoming nation
- Parliament: Opposition agrees to debate demonetisation without division of votes
- India vs England, 4th Test, Day 2 — As it happened...
- Vodafone launches unlimited free voice calling offer for prepaid customers
- Top Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorist Abu Dujana cornered by forces in south Kashmir?