India`s External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani discussed on Wednesday ways to boost strategic partnership between the two nations.
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Wednesday rallied behind the US warning that "all options" are available to deal with North Korea and declared the time for dialogue over.
Pakistan has complained to the United States about the greater role President Donald Trump wants for India in Afghanistan.
Palestinian leader Mahmud Abbas on Wednesday urged the United Nations to end what he described as an "apartheid" regime imposed by Israel in the Palestinian territories.
This marks a shift from previous celebrations in the kingdom where women are effectively barred from sports arenas by strict rules on segregation of the sexes in public.
At the same sentencing hearing, a co-conspirator, who received six years in prison, shook his fist in the air and shouted "God is Great."
Bangladesh PM says that if her country can feed 160 million of its own people, it can feed another 500,000 on humanitarian grounds.
Myanmar leader Aung San Suu Kyi has rejected a suggestion she is soft on the military, which the United Nations has accused of ethnic cleansing, saying her relationship with the generals was normal and her objective was national reconciliation.
Facebook is reportedly removing posts and suspending accounts of activists who are documenting the "ethnic cleansing" of Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar, Daily Beast has reported.
In a Bizarre Development here at the 72nd Session of the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC), the Pakistan Government has accused the Swiss Government of supporting terrorism.
Global anxieties about a nuclear war are at their highest level in decades, UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said Tuesday as he opened a gathering of world leaders dominated by the crisis with North Korea.
The Japanese government led by Prime Minister Shizo Abe has decided to install a new anti-missile system on Hokkaido island after North Korea tested two missiles that flew over its territory, a Defence Ministry official said on Tuesday.
Chinese Foreign Ministry said on Tuesday that threatening action or rhetoric cannot help resolve the deteriorating situation in the Korean Peninsula.
UN human rights investigators on Tuesday said they needed "full and unfettered" access to Myanmar to probe a grave and ongoing crisis, urging the government to rethink its rejection of the probe.
European companies suffer from "promise fatigue" over China's failure to follow through on pledges to open its market, the EU Chamber of Commerce in China said today.
Pakistan on Monday summoned Switzerlands envoy designate Thomas Kolly over a "free Balochistan" campaign being run in Geneva.
Abe`s coalition would be likely to lose its two-thirds "super majority" in the lower house but keep a simple majority, political sources say.
Bangladesh police said the pair were detained for engaging in journalistic work for a German magazine while on tourist visas. On Thursday, a court refused them bail.
The drill comes just a week before the Iraqi Kurdistan independence referendum on September 25, which was strongly opposed by the Turkish government.
The Pakistan Foreign Minister will upbraid the US for its new Afghanistan policy at the UN General Assembly next week, saying the Trump administration is following a militaristic approach that has already failed.
JuD is a front for the Lashkar-e- Taiba militant group.
The officer said the firing by Pak Rangers started at around 2100 hours yesterday and intermittent firing continued till 0530 hours today.
The local polls are part of the final step in the peace deal that ended a 10-year civil war in 2006, and pave the way for provincial and general elections later this year.
The bombers flew from Guam and the fighters flew from Japan, joined by six South Korean fighter jets in the drill.
- Dawood Ibrahim's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested by Mumbai police
- Mumbai rains: Schools to be shut today; high tide alert issued
- Sirsa: Over 600 skeletons found buried inside Dera headquarters
- After Doklam stand-off, India, China head for water dispute
- Sheikh marriage racket: 8 Sheikhs, 3 Qazis arrested
- Mexico's 7.1 magnitude earthquake kills above 140, search for survivors continues
- Pakistan a terror-manufacturing unit: India at UN
- Mexico earthquake: Here's all you need to know
- Calcutta HC questions Mamata Banerjee govt over Durga idols immersion issue
- Refugees or terrorists: This is how Pak is using Rohingyas against India
- This is why Modi govt is planning to deport Rohingya Muslims
- Thane court sends Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar to 8-day police custody
- Shocking! Two students kept hostage at Jagdalpur school
- Ivanka Trump meets External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj
- Delhi road rage: Students who objected to smoking run over by car
- Mumbai: 55-year-old mother gets her own son killed for sexually abusing her
- This eight-year-old girl from Florida has heart outside her body – Watch video
- Heavy rains, lightning hits Mumbai; BMC on alert
- Marriage racket busted in Hyderabad, 8 sheikhs arrested
- Seeking a job at NASA? This is what you're signing up for
- KRK continues narcissistic rant, posts 'proof' of destroying careers of these celebs
- 'Ghumane waala daal': Stump mic reveals how MS Dhoni leads Team India from behind
- Pakistan a terror manufacturing unit: India at UN
- Yuvraj Singh's mother hails Virat Kohli's fitness drive, says rules are same for everyone
- Virat Kohli is responsible for MS Dhoni's recent transformation, says Sourav Ganguly
- Sunny Leone, Raftaar's 'Loca Loca' song will definitely make you tap your feet – Watch
- Surgical strike: Indian soldiers got into close combat with Pakistan Army, says ex-commander
- Suspected ISI agent arrested for threatening woman colonel
- Make in India: US defence firms want control over technology, but no liability
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah controversy: Producer Asit Modi, Munmun Dutta aka Babita clarify misunderstanding