As per media reports, South Korean electronics conglomerate LG will launch its G6 smartphone with Google voice assistant service next month.
Apple will offer up to 32GB of RAM in its high-end MacBook Pro models in 2017 and 16GB of RAM in its 12-inch MacBook.
Huawei P8 Lite (2017) comes with a 5.2-inch full-HD (1080x1920 pixel) display.
Samsung India on Friday launched Galaxy J2 Ace and Galaxy J1 4G smartphones in India. The smartphones are priced at Rs 8,490 and Rs 6,890 respectively.
Nintendo is all set to unveil new portable Switch games console on Friday and take on Sony's popular PlayStation 4.
The HTC U Ultra is the first flagship-level device announced in the US and features an impressive set of specifications.
The Mi Selfie Stick will come in two colours of Black and White and will be priced at Rs 699.
The Taiwanese smartphone maker is ready to unveil its ‘U’ series with HTC U Ultra (codenamed Ocean Note), HTC U Play (Alpine) and One X10 smartphones at the event.
Lenovo P2 goes on sale from Thursday. The smartphone is available exclusively on e-commerce site Flipkart.
Till now, the update has been rolled out to two versions of the Zenfone 3, namely ZE520KL and ZE552KL.
Xiaomi is going to launch the next generation of its one of the most popular Redmi series, that is Redmi Note 4 in New Delhi on January 19.
Taiwanese multinational ASUS on Tuesday announced the launch of its R558UQ notebook in two models, the i7 models and i5 models priced at Rs. 59,990 Rs. 48,990 respectively.
AppleFest opened on Flipkart on Tuesday, January 10, which will last up to January 13. The AppleFest is offering deals on iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, Apple Watch.
Let's have a look at seven gadgets that becomes almost redundant if you have a smartphone.
The media invite has been sent for the launch event which will take place in the capital city New Delhi on the 10th.
2017 is going to unveil more new gadgets upping the convenience factor. Some of the launches expected are of the following:
Samsung pushed back the launch of its alleged Galaxy S8 smartphone back to April 2017 from February 2017 earlier in order to gain confidence from consumers before making it available worldwide, as per media reports.
The is available to buy in the US from Friday. The key Mate 9 talking is the fact that Huawei’s Mate 9 ships with Alexa functionality pre-installed.
Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus on Friday opened its first `Experience Store` in Bengaluru that will be a one-stop destination to experience the complete range of OnePlus products.
ASUS on Thursday launched the ASUS ZenFone ARsmartphone that comes with a massive 8GB RAM – the biggest RAM in any smartphone so far.
Lenovo announced a new range of laptop and tablet products at the 2017 Consumer Electronics Show (CES 2017) here.
Lava's sub-brand Xolo is scheduled to launch its smartphone Xolo Era 2X on January 5. It will go on sale from January 9, 2017.
OnePlus has roped in American actress and model Emily Ratajkowski to explain how the Dash Charge works.
CES is an annual trade show organised by the US Consumer Technology Association.
iPhone production is set to reduce by 10 percent in the first quarter of 2017, as per reports in the media.
Companies are hopeful that 2017 will ring in good news and sales will return to healthy growth clip like that seen in the previous year.
Lenovo, the Chinese smartphone maker, has recently launched Phab 2 Plus.
The Windows 10 Home-based laptops natively support China Mobile's networks without requiring a separate SIM card. And to make it more attractive, users will get free access to 4GB of 4G data every month, totalling 48GB a year.
Two strap variants of ZenWatch 3 were announced on Friday by technology major ASUS.
Xiaomi, over the weekend, unveiled Mi VR Play headset pricing it very competitively at just Rs 999.
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Andhra Pradesh: NIA team reaches Kuneru to investigate train accident
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- Jallikattu protests turn violent; Police station attacked, vehicles set on fire
- Panel discussion on the promises made in Samajwadi Party's manifesto Part II
- DNA: Today in history, January 23rd 2017
- Watch: Preparation undergoing for 68th Republic Day celebration in Delhi
- Panel discussion on the promises made in Samajwadi Party's manifesto Part III
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH
- Xiaomi Mi6: This is what you need to know about launch, price and specs
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 sold out; here are the dates of the next sale
- Younger Phogat sisters hope to claim Olympic medal to complete father's unfulfilled dream
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Expedition 50 astronaut shares spectacular view of Budapest from space!
- Ukraine and sores of Black Sea looks spectacular from space station!
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- BJP sends 250 bikers to 'expose' Arvind Kejriwal, AAP in Punjab