The "IT-12006 FMUB" and "IT-12005 SUFB" speakers are priced at Rs 11,400 and Rs 11,600, respectively.
Taiwanese electronics giant BenQ on Thursday launched a new 31.5-inch photographer monitor with 4K display, good colour performance and HDR capability for Rs 125,000 in India.
Domestic smartphone-maker Karbonn on Thursday unveiled the "Aura Note 2" smartphone with an artificial intelligence (AI)-based solution at Rs 6,490.
The new range comes packed with latest 7th gen processors, IPS Full-HD touchscreen display, upto 4GB Nvidia dedicated graphics card and hybrid storage.
Chinese smartphone major Huawei`s much-awaited 6GB "Honor 8 Pro" is coming to India in mid-July and according to industry sources, the device will cost somewhere between Rs 32,000 to Rs 36,000.
It comes with Quad speakers tuned by AKG, fast-charging capability and 6,000mAh battery which supports 12 hours of video playback.
In an addition to its budget range of CompBook laptops, consumer electronics company iBall on Monday launched the "iBall CompBook Marvel 6".
Barco expanded its laser portfolio with two `Smart Laser` projectors -the DP2K-32BLP and DP4K-32BLP.
Domestic smartphone maker Intex Technologies on Thursday announced the launch of a smartphone "Elyt e7" with high-end specifications for just Rs 7,999.
Priced at Rs 11,999, the headphones are available in two colours, black and gray/tan.
The device will be available at Sony Centres and electronic stores from June 15.
Google on Monday launched its "Daydream View" virtual reality (VR) headset and controller in India which will be available on Flipkart for Rs 6,499.
The new Microsoft console comes with six-teraflop GPU and 12 GB of GDDR5 RAM.
Taiwanese smartphone maker ASUS on Thursday announced a new app for its Zenfone Max series devices.
In a bid to outshine other premium smartphones, Sony India on Thursday launched Xperia XZ Premium -- the world`s first smartphone with 4K HDR display and super-fast download speeds with Gigabit-class LTE connectivity at Rs 59,990 in the country.
To cheer for Indian cricket team in the upcoming Champions Trophy, Chinese smartphone manufacturer OPPO on Wednesday launched a new version of OPPO F3 Black at a price of Rs 19,990 for the mid-range market.
The new line-up includes Inspiron 27 7000 all-in-one (AIO), Inspiron 24 5000 all-in-one (AIO) and the new Inspiron Gaming Desktop.
Panasonic India has set high targets for itself and plans to capture 10 percent of the 4K TV market share by the end of the tear.
US tech giant Apple is reportedly developing a dedicated artificial intelligence (AI) chip, called the Apple Neural Engine, that would power AI-related tasks on mobile devices.
The devices are powered by quad-core MediaTek processors and run on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system with a battery life of up to eight hours.
Sony India on Thursday launched two new G-Series Professional Solid State Drives (SSD) of 960GB and 480GB capacities for external video recording devices docked to camcorders or high-performance DSLRs.
BSNL on Wednesday started satellite phone service through INMARSAT which will be initially offered to government agencies and later opened for others citizen in phased manner.
The company has shared a video of the Surface Pro – check it out.
The new Surface Pro delivers up to 13.5 hours of battery life, making it more than 2.5 times faster than Surface Pro 3.
Microsoft Corporation has unveiled the new Surface Pro that delivers up to 13.5 hours of battery life, making it more than 2.5 times faster than Surface Pro 3.
Microsoft has filed a complaint in a federal court saying that, since 2015, a Chinese gaming website has been hacking Xbox accounts and selling the proceeds in the open market.
Google`s computer programme AlphaGo beat the world`s top-ranked player in the ancient Chinese board game Go on Tuesday, re-affirming the arrival of what its developers tout as a ground-breaking new form of artificial intelligence.
Microsoft is holding an event on May 23 in Shanghai where it will "show the world what is next".
HP Inc on Monday launched new premium portfolio series of Spectre x2, ENVY x360 and ENVY laptops Aat the 14th Cannes Film Festival.
- DNA: Boris Becker declared bankrupt over long-standing debt
- ISRO's PSLV-C38 places Cartosat-2 along with 30 nano satellites in orbit
- Srinagar: Police officer lynched by mob outside Jamia mosque
- EC disqualifies MP minister over incorrect filing of election expenditure
- Separatist leader Yasin Malik arrested in Srinagar
- Boys try to hit SHO by car in Gurugram - Watch
- Watch: Car catches fire in Bihar's Nalanda, no casualty
- Bihar: Are the Presidential elections causing a rift in the Mahagathbandhan?
- Lady police officer scolds BJP leader over arrogant behaviour in UP
- DNA: Nonstop News
- DNA : Non Stop News, 24 June 2017
- DNA: Analysis of Haryana's village with shameful gender ratio
- DNA: Police officer stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid in Srinagar
- DNA: Home BP machines giving wrong readings
- DNA: Today in History, June 24, 2017
- WATCH: Jason Roy becomes first man ever to be dismissed for obstructing field in T20Is
- Allahabad High Court quashes Uttar Pradesh govt order, reinstates six Shia Waqf Board members
- 7th Pay Commission: Final decision on allowances on June 28; HRA rate likely to be capped at 27%
- Tubelight movie review: Even Salman Khan's star power isn’t bright enough to illuminate Kabir Khan's film!
- Eman Ahmed, once dubbed as world’s heaviest woman, can now sit and eat on her own
- Adam Gilchrist casts doubt on MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh's continuity till 2019 World Cup
- Airtel extends 30GB free data offer for another 3 months – Check out details
- LIVE Australian Open Super Series Final: Kidambi Srikanth beats Chen Long 22-20, 21-16
- Nitish Kumar uncomfortable in grand alliance with RJD, Congress, will welcome him if he joins NDA: BJP
- Mohammad Nabi thanks BCCI for helping Afghanistan get Test status; hopes to play first 5-day match against India
- Subramanian Swamy says security cover given to Mirwaiz Umar Farooq should be revoked
- Sridevi REVEALS why she refused to play Sivagami in SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali'!
- Sheep gives birth to 'half-human half-animal' lamb in South Africa
- Virat Kohli's picture 'peeping through dressing room' goes viral, Twitterati come up with hilarious captions
- Jasprit Bumrah's fiery post makes Jaipur Traffic Police delete Tweet, issue clarification to Indian speedster