Food & Recipes News
Ingredients Take 4 to 5 potatoes (depending upon the servings) Boil the potatoes, peel them, cut into small pieces 1 tablespoon cumin seeds (jeera)
A traditional sweet delicacy from Maharashtra, modaks are specially prepared & served during the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi as an offering to the Lord.
Hot molten chocolate in a cup, this recipe is an absolute monsoon extravaganza.
Crunchy every step of the way, onion pakodas are what make an Indian monsoon even more enjoyable!
The regular toast topped with grated cheese. This chilli cheese toast is best served as a party starter.
Ayesha Takia has been following a vegan lifestyle for seven years.
Noah Barnes, Executive Chef at The Hungry Monkey, Naresh Guglani, Corporate Chef at Del Monte, and Neeraj Balasubramanian, Executive Chef at The Park, Visakhapatnam, suggest some snacking ideas.
Taking the love for eggs to another level, deviled eggs are soft to bite into & divine when it comes to the taste!
A starter with magic. This Indo-Italian Paneer Bruschetta is too good to resist – A recipe by Chef Mohit Chotrani.
Here are a few tips to make your noodles look, taste more interesting.
Experts from Vivanta by Taj in Gurugram, The Gateway Resort Damdama Lake in Gurugram and Pepsico brand Kurkure have come up with some of the easy to make recipes that can be prepared at your home.
Karan Johar organised a little dessert evening for binge eating and well Shilpa Shetty, Sridevi and Manish Malhotra were quite sporting.
With ‘Northern Flavours’, which went on air earlier this week on Living Foodz channel, the attempt is "to glorify Indian food".
Healthy and nutritious dosa made easy within 5 minutes.
These mini pizzas with homemade crust are perfect to satiate your weekend hunger pangs!
- B'desh PM Sheikh Hasina slams Pak in UN for 1971 atrocities
- India replies strongly to Pak PM in UN, terms Pakistan as 'Terroristan'
- Cornered Pakistan plays Kashmir-card again at UN
- How much has PM Modi's constituency Varanasi developed after 2014 polls?
- Honeypreet's husband Vishwas Gupta addresses a press conference - Watch
- Myanmar reaches out to Rohingyas, encourages them to start moving back home
- Two terrorists involved in attack on SSB convoy arrested in Banihal
- Governance is not about votes, nation comes first: PM Modi
- PM Modi flags off Mahamana Express from Varanasi
- Modi in Varanasi: PM inaugurates Deendayal Hastkala Sankul
- 101-year-old becomes fastest female centenarian in the world
- North Korea threatens H-bomb detonation in Pacific
- One accused arrested in Muzaffarnagar gang rape case
- A look at Reliance Jio phone features
- Development biggest agenda on PM Modi's two-day visit to Varanasi
- China's snub to Pakistan at UN: Won't meddle in Kashmir, solve it with India
- Meet Nirvaan, India's smallest and youngest baby born after 22 weeks
- IRCTC blocks debit card payment gateway for several banks
- Toddler dies half an hour after allegedly being administered polio drops in Ludhiana
- Golmaal Again: Ajay Devgn - Rohit Shetty’s funny team is back to tickle your funny bone – Watch trailer
- Watch: Smiling Virat Kohli shows Aussies sledging is not good
- Virat Kohli plays 10 times better when he fights with people: Stuart Clark warns Australia
- Ranbir is a bachelor, can meet anybody: Rishi Kapoor on son's leaked pics with Mahira Khan
- The trailer of 'Amazon Obhijaan' is exhilarating – Watch
- It is now 'terroristan': India hits back at Pakistan at UN
- Sensex nosedives 448 points, Nifty under 10K-mark amid global sell-off
- Mahira Khan slammed by haters for viral pictures with Ranbir Kapoor
- West Bengal govt to move Supreme Court against Calcutta HC's order on Durga idol immersion
- Rahul Gandhi describes Mahatma Gandhi as an NRI, says Congress movement was an NRI movement
- Watch: When Kuldeep Yadav took his first hat-trick in India colours three years ago